View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 11:02 PM
The cat that will listen

Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildernesse View Post
You still haven't actually shared the book or the ideas within it. I'm not going to click any links that posters haven't bothered to blurb out enough for me to pique my interest.

Heck, I don't read most links or play most videos, even from people whose interactions I believe are sincere and who I respect their contributions.

So. What is so revolutionary about this thought?
What is so revolutionary is the fact that this law of our nature (emphasis added)
What law of our nature?

Quote:
has the power to prevent war, crime, and hatred between men when applied on a global scale.
Yeah, but what about the wimmins?

Quote:
I know this sounds crazy, but it's true.
WHAT sounds crazy? What war, crime, or hatred has it prevented to date?

Quote:
This author made this discovery back in 1959 and it took him years to understand the significance and magnitude of what he had uncovered.
What author? What significance? What magnitude?

Quote:
First, it is imperative that you understand why man's will is not free, according to the author.
So, why is man's will not free?

Quote:
Secondly, you will need to understand the other principle that leads to the core of his discovery.
What other principle?

Here is something that might help you when you are talking to people:

Quote:
1de·tail
noun di-ˈtāl, ˈdē-ˌtāl
Definition of DETAIL
: extended treatment of or attention to particular items
I'm not going to read the book or click the link (thanks, LS). You can either show your work or go away. Or you can stay and be vague. Whatever. I'm here because I am interested in discussions with some other posters. If I wanted to read books or articles, listen to music, or watch videos, I would go to sites about that. Bring your discussion here.

This vagueness is not increasing my interest in this idea. It is annoying.
Thanks, from:
JoeP (03-16-2011), LadyShea (05-28-2014), The Man (03-16-2011)

Page generated in 0.16682 seconds with 11 queries