Thread: Ron Paul
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 06:22 AM
Stoic Derelict... The cup is empty

Default Re: Ron Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
Hello BigBlue2,

Thank you for your interest in this thread. Ron Paul is the political candidate who is running in the Republican Primaries in an attempt to secure a slot in the 2012 presidential elections. The interesting thing about Ron Paul is that his life experience, and his steadfast adherence to using the United States Constitution as a beacon by which he guides his free will decision making choices, uniquely qualifies him for the job of commander and chief.

Although America will easily be able to survive another four years on cruise control under the guidance of either Mitt Romney or President Obama, it is my opinion that the lives of the citizenry could be greatly improved under a Paul Presidency. Since America pretty much sets the tone for the rest of the world, not only is it in the best interests of me, an American citizen, but for all the world's inhabitants who could stand to benefit from the annihilation of the status quo.

:cheer:Vote "NO" on the status quo....Vote for Paul he'll fix it all!:cheer:

Wishing you All the Best,

:)
Dear Martin:

I am very happy to read your post, as it has been some time since we have heard from you. My response is written however, with some degree of hesitance and a sense of trepidation that you might take the wrong meaning or misconstrue the intent and the motive of the contents within this missive.

Without meaning to appear in any way derisive or unduly censorious, I feel it is my duty, as your friend, to have to tell you - and mind you, this is out of a sincere desire to be beneficial to your well being, and a supportive and constructive friend - I'm afraid that you may have become somewhat adrift, philosophically and morally, perhaps even misguided. This is somewhat to be expected, Martin, given the circumstances surrounding the recent dissolution of the Tim Brewer campaign for world domination and the elevation to primacy of the Orbal Spirits. I'm sure the unfortunate series of events was profoundly disappointing and a severe shock to your psyche, especially given that, I mean really, who could have foreseen the disintegration of such auspicious prospects for ultimate victory into the miserable ashes of defeat? I myself was profoundly disturbed and somewhat traumatized.

Be that as it may, Martin, I would warn against falling in sway nor thrall of this Ron Paul character. I am certain it constitutes a grave error in judgement to give fealty to this charlatan. I would not be so quick to abandon Tim Brewer, and cast off your lines from his stolid stewardship of our allegiance. I urge you to reexamine your own conscience, and follow your own inner Orbal Spirit Essence. I hope you can read my invisible thoughts with those of your own.

Farewell, Martin, and don't do anything rash in your somewhat weakened and vulnerable current state of mind. See you at Brain Gate, eventually. Keep the faith.

Your Friend and Ally,
SR

Page generated in 0.22690 seconds with 11 queries