I'm Deplorable.

Default Re: General Environment Thrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lone Ranger View Post
Unfortunately, it does get pretty complicated.
And this is why I don't put a lot of stock in what the models predict, the computer models are only as good as the information fed into them, and some countries don't have an interest in accurate predictions. That and the fear monger politicians have latched onto the model predictions of a disaster, to garner votes to keep themselves in office. If it were just scientists presenting information, it might be more accurate, but the politicians have taken what little information there is and twisted it to keep themselves in office, under the claim that they can fix the problem.
I'm sure you have a great deal of experience with modeling climate, and that this fact alone lends great credence to your inside knowledge of the great climate conspiracy. I will definitely keep you right at the top of my list of informed sources for climate eduction. /sarcasm
Thankyou for reading something into my post that isn't there, it says more about your lack of comprehension, than what I have posted. If you are reading a climate conspiracy as a climate change denier, then you are wrong, but then I expect no less. The climate is changing, I just don't agree that it will be the disaster that some are claiming.

Page generated in 0.28306 seconds with 11 queries