View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 08:25 PM

Default Re: Pimp My Off-site Mafia Game

I have nothing specific in mind tbh. i'm pretty sure that people at rnr aren't even aware of this thread, but i will let them know. but this doesn't or shouldn't take much arrangement for now, we just need to establish some rules.

dunno if everyone would be willing to come here or at a different place set up just for mafia, but i know that rnr people were willing to play at tr just for the love of the game, but some were banned and we weren't able to negociate a deal for them to be allowed to post in the mafia section only, and tr players wouldn't come to rnr to play from some misunderstood sense of elitism.

i'm not great with vbulletin, but i think the best solution would be a joint forum. meaning, a section for which the database is the same or copied. so everyone could access it at the place he frequents primarily, but if someone posts in one place the messages should appear on the other servers also. i have no idea if this is possible from a technical standpoint. your admins should get in touch with matt i guess.

Page generated in 0.21569 seconds with 11 queries