View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 10:55 AM
Shitpost Sommelier

Skull Re: Conservatives say stupid shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
After properly named shit Stain Sam Brownback led his state to a $228 Million short fall by fellating the Santorum covered shrived dick of Reagan's ghost, he has a brilliant plan to dig his state out of the mess he helped create,
Man who resembles a smiling dog shit“God came to me in a dream and told me that if the state prayed and fasted for 24 hours, we would solve our financial problems,” said Brownback in a press release.

Not included in the press release was that in his dream God was riding a Reagan faced t-rex coated in gold armor made from the fillings of those willingly poor people he's swindled and sold as firewood, untaxed, to corporate elites to heat their beach homes when they're out on business.
Half hour dicking around trying to find a link to this press release and only found mention of it. But a Kansas newspaper treated me to this lovely quiz question:

Nothing fishy there, Topeka Capital Journal

:AB: :canada:
Thanks, from:
BrotherMan (08-17-2016), Janet (08-20-2016), SR71 (08-31-2016), Stephen Maturin (08-17-2016), Stormlight (09-09-2016), The Man (08-17-2016)

Page generated in 0.27147 seconds with 11 queries