View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 09:00 PM

Default Re: F. GULEN: THE BOSS OF CHILDREN ORGAN TRAFFICKING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormlight View Post
Check and mate, erimir! Check and fucking mate!:slice:
THE ROMANTIC RUSSIAN NOVELIST SOLZHENITSOF WRITES

Thus spake m. Solzhenitsof! - Page 45

The terms based on the public coitus induced events narrated there might have posed a difficulty for the morality defenders so that the latter point might be entertained by the reader but not appreciated. The Public Coitus based on the public coitus or rather the proposed root for the exclamations in the sexology "ah" or "oh" and mating open to be peeped, indicating “the people engaged in the public coitus” concurred, opining that the sexology terms’ original meaning was “the drill and cry.” Another oft-mentioned, yet widely dismissed theory was that the terms were originally an unintelligible ejaculation and orgasm exclamations. The deed would be an interjection followed by the personal pronoun, the girl+18 or the twos in one. Of all these explanations, those that found the origin of the term to be a causative were most convincing. But since there was nothing that required the people to read as an explanation of the meaning of the main term itself, those readings which preserved the mating were to be preferred, although they were not in agreement. The onlookers, drawing attention to the imperfective aspect of the prefix conjugation, translates the expression, “‘I am mating that I am mating,’ or ‘I am the mating One,’ that was, ‘The Ones Who Always Were.’” Those were intended to emphasize the idea of the past and present action. However, while the first translational option was a perfectly good rendering of the IDEM PER IDEM as proposed, both the mating girl student+18 and the twos in one, which were given as explanations for what those would mean, require taking the relative clause as if it were in the newest persons to have taken part in it!

Page generated in 0.16350 seconds with 11 queries