View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 03:14 AM
ne plus ultraviolet

Default Re: This explain everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSOZAZ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
It continues to this day with conservatives editing the DSM-V labeling gender identity disorders a mental illness because they refuse to conform.

and the majority of the rule-loving people on this forum don't work to get people to conform to what they want?
Which ones are the rule-lovers, again? I recall a certain Canuck who really preferred that gays just act straight, and stop waving around flags, because that's like Nazis. Plus marriage is really about kids, so what is their problem, anyway, other than not conforming?

Or there was that same fellow who thought anarchists- you know, anti-authoritarians- and anyone else protesting the status quo- would be better served staying home.

That same guy- get this- thought minorities should not self-identify as minorities and instead conform / blend with the rest of society. They should just work on being "normal."
Quote:
look at all lawyers or protesters you find here, willing to make sure other people see things their way...fighting the man by being one.
How are they "making sure"?

Quote:
you might be thinking you're all enlightened for having your free forum,
Get out of my mind! I was also thinking about a big turnip.

Quote:
but all you ever talk about or seem to be inspired by are people you find stupid. it seems to me you freethinkers aren't really that...free
You're the most inspiring. Also, what does a forum of true freethinkers look like, ITSOH?
Quote:
trust me-
Why?
Quote:
most people here aren't insane and not even remotely anti-authoritarian. most of you are completely normal in how you behave. there is no chance the system will seek to lock you away. it needs your support. nobody here says anything unique, but only offer a side to the same old arguments. the article should make you feel safe and sane!! and it does!!!
Way outside the box, bro. I can totally respect your position as an outsider working an outsider job in television, raising a passel of outsider kids, smoking some outsider pot, riding an outsider bicycle, paying outsider rent. You have definitely not bought in! And I respect your freedom to be a complaining moron that reproduces. I'm setting aside $5 Ron Paul dollars for the In The Service of All Sentient Life Please Get A Vasectomy Fund.

Quote:
this place is bizarro brokeback mountain...just a bunch femmes acting like straight men.
That's mighty charitable, outsider. I like that you call 'em like you see 'em. You know, like protesters:
Quote:
some dwerb or fat old bitch on hormones
Yep. Definitely not a tool.
Thanks, from:
Ari (03-21-2012), But (03-21-2012), ChuckF (03-21-2012), Clutch Munny (03-21-2012), Crumb (03-21-2012), Kael (03-21-2012), LadyShea (03-21-2012), Nullifidian (03-21-2012), Sauron (03-21-2012), Sock Puppet (03-21-2012), The Man (03-21-2012), Watser? (03-21-2012), Zehava (03-21-2012), ZEZOZE (03-21-2012)

Page generated in 0.22602 seconds with 11 queries