View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 01:20 AM
A fellow sophisticate

Default Re: What's up with you?

Nothing has changed for me, I still hate my job, I hate summer, my adult children and grandson still live with me, my house needs repairs I cannot afford, my car needs repairs I cannot afford, my motorcycle needs repairs I cannot afford, my weedeaters won't run, neither will the lawnmower, one daughter's Saturn has a tranmission going bad, one daughter's Lexus crapped out and is parked in the weeds by the driveway so she is driving my car, wasps keep trying to inhabit a crack between the front room roof and the garage wall right by the front door, someone left the refrigerator door open ruining all the food inside, reverse osmosis water filter needs new filter elements that I can't afford, the electric service to the shop building is still out and has been since the ice storm in December 2007 because I can't afford to pay a licensed electrician to fix it, there are holes in the fence that I need to tear down and replace with the white tape electrical fence we already bought, my feet hurt, and I just don't have the energy or the gumption to do anything but the minimum I need to do to get by.

Page generated in 0.07682 seconds with 11 queries