View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 07:30 AM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Default Re: Return to Gender 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamilah Hauptmann View Post
Since I had to look her up, for anyone not in the know, this girl is basically a twitter troll who revels in the attention of hate. No really, a chunk of her twitter appears to be a combination of posting dumb gun photos of her self because it pisses off the libs, making dumb comments to piss off the libs, and then posting the jackass replies she gets as proof she pissed off the libs. Her crowning achievement was posing at Kent state with the same rifle model used to kill students there.

Some of the things the Trump administration has laid bare are how petty humans really are and how little people, especially conservatives, care about the details of what they're banging on about. That whole 'winning' thing that people need to feel and are more and more desperate about. I'm absolutely certain if she got everything she wanted, she would immediately find something else to crusade about because it's the crusade itself that matters, not the end goal.

I doubt she thought anymore about this tweet than "omg this will really boil the blood of some libtards!" To get her that brain chemical rush of trolling and being noticed.
Thanks, from:
Crumb (10-11-2018), Ensign Steve (10-11-2018), Kamilah Hauptmann (10-11-2018), lisarea (10-11-2018), Sock Puppet (10-11-2018), The Man (10-11-2018)

Page generated in 0.28386 seconds with 11 queries