View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 07:49 PM
A Very Gentle Bort

Default Re: Hooray. We're In ... Delaware?

Tragedy Strikes Bidentonia*!

Quote:
Vice President Joe Biden's son Hunter was kicked out of the Navy Reserve this year after he tested positive for cocaine, The Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.

A Yale-educated lawyer, the 44-year-old Hunter Biden was commissioned as a Navy ensign May 7, 2013 and assigned as a public affairs officer at a reserve unit in Norfolk, Va., the Journal reported. But just a month later when he checked into his new unit and was given a drug test, he popped for cocaine.

He was discharged in February of this year.

In a statement, Biden said it was "the honor of my life to serve in the U.S. Navy, and I deeply regret and am embarrassed that my actions led to my administrative discharge. I respect the Navy’s decision. With the love and support of my family, I’m moving forward.”
The not awful news: He took his lumps like a good little boy. Not only did the Navy want to discharge him, but both he and daddy let him be discharged. I say this because, as you all know, sometimes people in positions of power get real weird about might be scandalous and try to hide it.

* :squeezle: @ Matlock
Thanks, from:
Crumb (10-17-2014), Ensign Steve (10-17-2014), Janet (10-17-2014), lisarea (10-17-2014), Sock Puppet (10-20-2014), Stephen Maturin (10-17-2014), The Man (02-04-2016), Zehava (10-17-2014)

Page generated in 0.37148 seconds with 11 queries