View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 02:05 PM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Quote:
Brain Inflammation/Acute Encephalopathy
Dravet Syndrome has been discovered to account for almost all cases of encephalopathy previously referred to as vaccine injury. The vaccines may trigger earlier onset, but the disease was destined to appear anyway.

Febrile seizures can occur with any fever from any cause, and fever is a known possible side effect of vaccines. Fever is also a known symptom of many illnesses. Children who experience these seizures would have done so even if the fever was due to illness.
Absolutely true, but should parents not have the right to choose what shots should go into their children if it has been proven that some children get damaged? Do I have to repeat this? Please answer me: should parents be forced (by government) to play Russian Roulette with the health of their children? Stop playing this intellectual game with me, okay? Just answer yes or no?

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Page generated in 0.18584 seconds with 11 queries