View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 05:16 PM
Servant of the Dark Lord

Default Re: Bend Over, Facebook is Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Yeah, I liked some bedding company I've never heard of to get something free from a blog that I also had to like and it was a big old circle jerk of likes to get I don't even remember what! I am still on their mailing list is how come I remember doing that shit at all

Also, fuck everybody wanting me to log in to their site using my Facebook..in fact, I am less inclined to want to join your site if you do that. If your product or service or whatever is so awesome, you don't need to be married to FB
That bothers me as well. I have no interest in ever joining or making use of the services that Facebook provides. It amazes me how joined at the hip so many websites have become with them. Recently, while on Youtube I saw advertisements for Bing that hyped up what I interpreted as social integration with Facebook. That pretty much makes me not want to use Bing, ever.

Allan Glenn. 1984-2005 RIP
:countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep:
Under no circumstances should Quentin Tarantino be allowed to befoul Star Trek.
Thanks, from:
Janet (07-25-2012), lisarea (07-24-2012), The Man (07-24-2012), Ymir's blood (07-24-2012)

Page generated in 0.23756 seconds with 11 queries