View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 04:23 AM
♫♪ Mostly Harmless ♫ ♪

Default Re: This Just in! Vaccines STILL Do Not Cause Autism

And having blasted that salvo across the muddy waters, I'm going to tell ya something that can not be proved. At least to my knowledge. I have no evidence, except a nurse who told the story.

And it is a story that actually happened, but that won't matter to somebody who has made up their mind that mercury never caused any harm, ever, to any child, at any time, because it was injected into their young body.

But to those with a keen mind, and sense of how the world actually is, you might grasp this right away.

In the good old days, before Thimerosal (which I am going to keep calling mercury, because that is the active ingredient, the shit that kills, making a vaccine sterile, even when you jab a filthy needle into a vial), before mercury was removed from some vaccines (it is still used, lets not even try and pretend it isn't), back in the good old days, you had this big multidose vial of a vaccine.

It could have ten, or twenty, or if you really wanted to save money, 40 doses of a vaccine in it. Between using it, you keep it in a very cold frig, so it stays fresh.

Now before you stuck the needle in it, after you grabbed it out of the cooler, you are supposed to roll it around, because the mercury settles to the bottom. Being a metal and heavy and all that, it is just physics, it settles out.

So you are supposed to mix it all up good and well before you pull a hypo of vaccine out of it. So everybody gets a small amount of mercury, not some big dose of it.

But human beings, being human, sometimes they are lazy, or stupid, or distracted, or in a hurry. They might not roll it around like the instructions say. So, with no malice, no conspiracy present, other than the ever present idiocy of the normal human being, it is possible that a lot of doses are pulled with not much mercury in them at all.

Hell, if it was me that was getting a dose I would carefully pull the clear fluid with no mercury at all, because the mercury is only useful to keep the vial sterile, it doesn't do anything to help the vaccine work.

So, having an eye witness that yes this is exactly what happened some of the time, it isn't hard to believe that sometimes, in the good old days, the vial in the frig ends up with a lot more mercury in it when it is half full. Or worse. Most of the mercury stays in the vial, because the same lazy nurse or assistant is pulling the vaccine each time.

So what happens to the poor kid who gets the last dose out of the vial?

Does mercury from Thimerosal stay in the body? In the brain? Not from what most science shows. It is cleared out, in most every human, pretty quick. So even if a child got a huge slug of thimerosal, injected quite by accident, it shouldn't show up later.

That doesn't mean it can't raise utter hell in the few days it is in the body. If it happens at the same time the young human is raising a serious immune response to three or four diseases (the purpose of the vaccine), it might do something. Something bad.

And here is the fucked up part in this whole sad story. Nobody knows what happens when you inject a shitload of mercury into a young mammal, along with three or four vaccines.

Which is why this whole stupid debate is even going on. If Thimerosal had ever been subjected to animal studies, for safety reasons, we wouldn't even be having a conversation about this.

If the science was already done, and everybody knew what happens, knew all about it, like we know about lead, cadmium, benzene, kepone, EDB, asbestos, you know, shit that we absolutely know about, if we knew as much about Thimerosal as we do those things, there would be no debate.

That we do not know, that is the real unbelievable part of all this.

There are no science based studies (on animals, like apes), to show what can happen to a developing mammal brain when it is subjected to Thimerosal.

Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Page generated in 0.14878 seconds with 11 queries