View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 06:12 PM
Solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short

Default Re: Personal Computing Devices

Oh, man, I don't even know what all is in the house, really.

Ones that are my fault, though:

1. My homebuilt Shuttle desktop computer.
2. Android phone, working.
3. Android tablet, working.
4. An older Kindle with Cyanogenmod on it, which works fine but I should update to Lineage.
5. Three Chumbys, one of each major release. All are working. The Chumbys 1 and 8 are still in regular daily use, but the original Chumby sometimes overheats so it's not turned on right now.
6. XO laptop. I still have that, it still works. It dual boots Sugar and Ubuntu. I turn it on every now and again.
7. A bunch of variously broken Android/Cyanogenmod/etc. tablets and phones. Only one tablet was originally mine. There is a stupid Fire tablet that is "mine" because I soft bricked it trying to put a custom ROM on ha ha. I really should get around to dealing with that again, but man, I just don't feel like it.
8. Then I have stuff sitting in drawers gathering dust because I don't want to just throw them away, and I haven't gotten around to finding them homes, including a couple of Timex Sinclair 1000s and a Commodore plus 4 and probably some other things like that.
Thanks, from:
ceptimus (02-06-2018), Crumb (02-06-2018), Dingfod (02-06-2018), JoeP (02-05-2018), Stormlight (02-26-2018), The Man (02-05-2018)

Page generated in 0.22851 seconds with 11 queries