View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 12:40 AM
Solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short

Default Re: What's for Dinner?

We went to the farmer's market today, so I am going to tell you my recipe for farmer's market dinner now.

So you get all your roasting vegetables, like this time, we have beets and endive and "fairy" eggplants, you drizzle them in olive oil, then put some salt and pepper on, and cook them all together, except you might want to put the longer cooking ones like the beets in first so everything's ready at the same time, and you roast them until they are done.

Then, you saute some greens if you have any. I have collards and beet greens from the beets. Or if you have salad greens, you have salad.

Then, you put a pile of that on a plate and fry an egg and put it on top of your roasted vegetables, and you serve it with bread and some brie or other soft cheese if you have and want some.

And then, for at least two or three days, you just eat different variations on that plus tomato sandwiches and stuff.

Farmer's market dinners are one of my favorites, and we haven't gone for a long time, so I am p. excited.
Thanks, from:
Ari (07-15-2018), BrotherMan (07-15-2018), JoeP (07-15-2018)

Page generated in 0.27763 seconds with 11 queries