Thread: DC Nation
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 06:15 AM
A Very Gentle Bort

Default Re: DC Nation

Wonder Woman. It's everything Gadot's cameo in BvS promised and more. Sometimes less. More importantly, it's everything the still fledgling DC Movie Universe needs it to be.

If it were a Marvel film, I'd say it's about average. As a DCU film though, it's worlds better than Man of Steel and that other movie. Honestly, the Justice League does not deserve Diana Prince.

As an origin story it's just okay. We've seen so many over the last couple of decades I feel somewhat desensitized to them. The saving grace here is that it's not one we've seen on the big screen.

The action sequences are the real reason you're going to see this movie. Lovely Gal Gadot and charming Chris Pine notwithstanding. Except for the last one, they are all p stellar.

For me, it hit that gooey Captain America spot. If you liked that one (the first that is), you shouldn't have any problem with this.
Thanks, from:
Kamilah Hauptmann (06-02-2017), Sock Puppet (06-14-2017), The Lone Ranger (06-02-2017), The Man (06-02-2017), wei yau (06-03-2017), Zehava (06-02-2017)

Page generated in 0.13538 seconds with 11 queries