View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 03:09 AM
Fishy mokey

Default Re: Vive la Resistance! aka non-Trump US politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by erimir View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watser? View Post
you actually think that Assad and Putin are the bad guys in Syria.
Thanks for confirming that you actually think of Assad and Putin as not being bad guys.
Americans. There has to be a good guy and a bad guy, right? Well, if there has to be, YOU are the bad guys, no matter if YOU is Obama or Trump. But you are all bad guys to me, Assad and Putin are just not as bad as you. And I mean YOU, erimir.

Quote:
I almost thought I was being too harsh, but you really do defend authoritarian thugs as long as they oppose the US.
Quote:
You are [...] prepared to blow up the entire world as long as it's done by the right people.
Quote:
[citation needed]
Not really, you have made it abundantlyt clear you support all of Killary's wars.

[quote]Anyway, the most moral action is to vote for parties/candidates like Artikel 1, which has the following positive accomplishments in the Dutch government:
  • (That's the list.)
Quote:
Truly, the most moral actions are the ones with no positive consequences at all and which are centered on the way the action makes you personally feel.
:yawn:

Quote:
Aslo funny that you think it's me who brought up the Nazi comparison.
Quote:
You seem to attribute the name "the resistance" to me, for reasons that are mysterious. If you check the news, though, you might find thousands of uses of that name before I started this thread with an admittedly lame play on words. Nobody was talking about Nazis or Nazi collaborators here.

So, yes, you are the one who came in and talked about Petain.
Your ego is the size of a small planet. No, you pathetic asshole, I didn't attribute the name to you, but it is a pathetically stupid and arrogant name. And yeah, it obviously refers to the French resistance against the Nazis. And yeah, it is fucking pathetic because there is no actual resistance, there's actual collaboration. And what the fuck do you expect when both parties are being held hostage by the same corporations and the same zionist and Saudi lobbies.

Page generated in 0.15607 seconds with 11 queries