View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 11:07 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Default Re: I Forgive You, lisapea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherMan View Post
She makes her "loving" husband be all lawyery to folks who just want to fix their roofs.
Yeah, well, the joke was on her because us four mens spent all our time on the roof cracking wise about "the ol' ball 'n' chain."

Srsly, though, wft. I have no cognizable interest whatsoever in that house. lisarea bought it years before we met. I'm not a joint tenant, I'm not a tenant in common, hell, I'm not even a "tenant" in the landlord-tenant sense. I'm not a grantor on the deed of trust, nor did I sign the promissory note that the deed of trust secured. I'm not an insured or an additional insured on the homeowners' insurance policy. I couldn't be one of those even if I wanted to because I don't have any insurable interest in the property.

In short, I am to the house what teabaggers are to measured, reasoned discourse: not a fucking thing.

So who did they gravitate toward? My dumb ass, is who.

And it's not as though they made a mildly sexist but otherwise good-faith mistake, either. Both the inspectors and the roofing contractor had paperwork showing that lisarea is the sole owner. Despite all that, the inspectors didn't care to talk with her at all, and the contractor asked to see her only when it came time to sign stuff.

Yuns ladies really have it rough getting taken seriously.

Either that or lisarea smelled even worse than usual yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherMan View Post
I forgive you, lisapea.
You are TOO GOOD A PERSON, BrotherMan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
And she sent me the Debbie Reynolds picture, to try to pretend she was all a magnanimous winner at hoarding, but it was really just to make me cry and feel all like a amateur and failure.
It probably wasn't intentional. She makes the hoarders on Hoarders feel the same way. It just sort of happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarea View Post
What if I had a baby doll with a rat head, though?

I mean, I don't or anything, but YOU DON'T KNOW THAT.
With all due respect ( :laugh: ), neither do you, really.

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Adam (07-09-2010), BrotherMan (07-09-2010), chunksmediocrites (07-09-2010), Crumb (07-09-2010), curses (07-09-2010), Deadlokd (07-11-2010), Kael (07-10-2010), LadyShea (07-10-2010), Leesifer (07-09-2010), lisarea (07-09-2010), livius drusus (07-09-2010), Nullifidian (07-10-2010), Sock Puppet (07-12-2010), Stormlight (07-10-2010), viscousmemories (07-10-2010), vremya (07-09-2010), Watser? (07-09-2010), Ymir's blood (07-10-2010)

Page generated in 0.38112 seconds with 11 queries