View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 03:41 PM
Just keep m'nose clean, egg, chips & beans, I'm always full of steam

Default Re: Why the Mainstream Media Really Sucks

The edibles I've tried since returning to civilization were mostly p. tasty, I thought. Then again, they tend to be little 1.5-inch squares of brownies or similarly sized cookies, individually wrapped, which I squeezed 2 or 3 doses out of, which means not even a healthy bite at a time. If I'd tried a full dessert-sized serving, I might not be thrilled with the taste. I'd also be in the Twilight Zone for a whole day. In CA I recommend the "Auntie Dolores" brand.

The worst-tasting edible I tried was a sugar cookie made with ground "flower" rather than hash, and it was the least potent, as well. The taffy made with hash oil I tried was similarly yucky and not very potent.

I got a dark chocolate bar recently, and it was even better than the brownies. Tasted like actual dark chocolate, with the barest hint of hash under the surface.

:sockpuppet:...........
Thanks, from:
Ensign Steve (06-06-2014), Janet (06-06-2014), LadyShea (06-12-2014), MonCapitan2002 (06-07-2014), slimshady2357 (06-06-2014)

Page generated in 0.26260 seconds with 11 queries