View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 05:43 AM
Admin of THIEVES and SLUGABEDS

Default Re: Do NOT skip your yearly check-ups ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherMan View Post
I don't necessarily miss any single food, either by type or restaurant. (Tortilla chips and salsa as dinner is something I can't do much at all, if at all - that's my largest single thing I miss.) What I do miss, though, is the convenience of my old diet. Go anywhere and get anything - and lots of it. Even being moderately "responsible" by not ordering large or larger was still more calories (and other more bad stuff) than any average person should be eating.
Have you delved into the details of your new diet anywheres? I remember when you said your blood sugar numbers were scary and you'd changed your diet in reaction. That was last fall and the half-assed search I just did didn't find anything else since then. I'd love to hear more about your approach. I've been a tad obsessed on the subject of nutrition since my mom went low carb and I went into research mode to be sure she wasn't doing anything crazy. New thrad, mayhap?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-09-2017), BrotherMan (03-08-2017), The Lone Ranger (03-08-2017), The Man (03-08-2017), viscousmemories (03-09-2017)

Page generated in 0.19064 seconds with 11 queries