View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 10:57 PM
I said it, so I feel it, dick

Default Re: Springtime for Geek Girls?

WTF this comment?

Quote:
Jesus fucking Christ, this post is just a train-wreck. The TL;DR version is basically: “I don’t like when men who have no shot with me talk about me as if they had any chance whatsoever.” That is what this boils down to, and it’s not exclusive to “grrrl geeks” or whatever. Women always feel uneasy being judged as a potential mate by males that they have rejected. It’s not at all why women band together in their female-exclusive communities – which also exist outside geek culture, believe it or not!

As for why “men” like to make anonymous comments on random pictures and videos on the Internet, it is a mystery and it’s sad that it only affects female Star Trek geeks. Imagine if I searched for Justin Bieber videos on youtube, while being Justin Bieber. What are the odds that someone would have an opinion on me? Clearly there needs to be a Justin Bieber exclusive website community forum group where nobody else is allowed so that Justin Bieber may be sheltered from any unwanted attention.

Oh, and whatever invention you used to identify the sex of every person commenting your big tits could probably be sold to NASA for like a billion space dollars.

To end on a positive note: I like how you berate beta males and call alpha males “nice.” It shows that you are using rational thinking and not just acting the way your hormones tell you to act. Alpha males are much nicer than disgusting beta males (who should get scorned for being shy and awkward.)
Thanks, from:
lisarea (04-16-2012), livius drusus (04-17-2012), Stormlight (04-17-2012)

Page generated in 0.23241 seconds with 11 queries