View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 02:15 AM
Servant of the Dark Lord

Default Re: Video Games - Watcha playin'?

I finally powered my Playstation 4 after leaving it idle for months in order to finally start playing Tales of Berseria. I find the gameplay a lot of fun, most notably the combat. The combat engine is action based and with the right set of button presses, you can pull off a number and variety of combos, which is a lot of fun.

The story has been interesting so far. It starts out with an opening cinematic showing a blood red moon and an attack on the protagonist's character's village (her name is Velvet). In the cinematic, you see a village get turned into a monster. In any case, after that scene, the game starts off seven years later where you learn Velvet, the main character lost her older sister to that attack.

During what is essentially the game's prologue, she is eventually betrayed and imprisoned by someone she was very close to and looked up to as mentor. The nature of the betrayal has left her an embittered woman obsessed with vengeance. I'm not entirely sure I like who she turned into since she was much more kindhearted before the incident. Still, the story itself is interesting and I want to see how it ends.

Allan Glenn. 1984-2005 RIP
:countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep:
Under no circumstances should Quentin Tarantino be allowed to befoul Star Trek.

Page generated in 0.21020 seconds with 11 queries