View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 12:17 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Re: A revolution in thought

This Is An Urgent Message From A Visitor To Your Forum

Dear Friends of the Authentic Text Who Reject the Corrupted Text -

Some time ago, as I began my journey as the True Steward of the Authentic Text, I realized that in order to slay the dragon of the Corrupted Text, I needed to know the enemy: specifically, I needed access to the Corrupted Text. In short, in order to reject the Corrupted Text, I needed the Corrupted Text!

This posed something of a moral problem, because I obviously did not want to spend any money on a worthless Corrupted Text! In addition to being a waste of money (because the Corrupted Text has no value) I did not want to subsidize (any further than I already do as a taxpayer) the further Corruption of the Authentic Text.

Fortunately, I was able to use my knowledge of the law, and, using the system for my gain, I obtained multiple copies of the Corrupted Text for use in restoring the orthodoxy of the Authentic Text.

That was some time ago, and now, having the Authentic Text in hand, I, as the True Steward of the Authentic Text, no longer have any need of these copies of the Corrupted Text!

And so, dear friends, I am passing these copies of the Corrupted Text on to those who sincerely reject the Corrupted Text and interpret the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime. I feel that these really demonstrate just how Corrupt and debased the Corrupted Text is! And I will pass these on for free to any party who rejects the Corrupted Text!

That means completely free; I will even ship them to you! Just PM me!

It's not $4.99 for some eBook, and it's certainly not a ludicrous $41.00! Don't bother trying to get the Corrupted Text from peacegirl, even where she promises to cut out the middleman. I will give it to you for free.

This is also a harm reduction mechanism. I think that giving free copies of the Corrupted Text away to those who reject the Corrupted Text will ensure that they do not have to seek the Corrupted Text from peacegirl, and thereby enable her further Corruptions.

But friends, there is more.

In this post, I am very happy to announce the creation of The Seymour Lessans Memorial Fund for Childhood Vaccinations. For each copy of the Corrupted Text that I, the True Steward of the Authentic Text, give away to an individual who sincerely rejects the Corrupted Text and interprets the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime, I will donate $41.00 in memory of Seymour Lessans to UNICEF's Immunization Programs to help vaccinate every single child against preventable childhood diseases.

That means that if you get your copy of the Corrupted Text from me for free (instead of from peacegirl for $41.00!!), I will donate $41.00 in memory of Seymour Lessans to help every single child be vaccinated against preventable childhood diseases.

I also welcome donations to the fund! I will pass along 100% of funds received to UNICEF, in memory of Seymour Lessans!

If you are interested in obtaining a free copy of the Corrupted Text to support the vaccination of children, or if you would like to donate to The Seymour Lessans Memorial Fund for Childhood Vaccinations, just PM me!

ETA: I am also happy to sign your free copy -from ChuckF, the True Steward of the Authentic Text!

Last edited by ChuckF; 04-21-2017 at 03:34 PM.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-22-2017), But (04-21-2017), ceptimus (02-11-2019), chunksmediocrites (02-09-2019), Dragar (04-21-2017), Pan Narrans (04-21-2017), Stephen Maturin (04-21-2017), Stormlight (02-09-2019), The Man (04-21-2017), Vivisectus (04-21-2017)

Page generated in 0.18163 seconds with 11 queries