Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Thank you.
You are welcome!
Quote:
As long as I am in a moderated forum, you will be banned.
I doubt that, peacegirl. All I have ever done is be the True Steward of the Authentic Text - I am compelled of my own free will so to be! The fact that you want to see the Authentic Text banned is a hurt to the Authentic Text, but I do not blame you for it allow for the source. But hey, if you think I'll be banned at a moderated forum - let's find out!
Quote:
You won't win Chuck because this is a genuine discovery and all of the distortions and fabrications that you thought would ruin me will only serve to make me stronger and more determined than ever to bring this knowledge to light. God works in mysterious ways! :yup:
Ruin you? peacegirl, you must get over yourself. And after all, peacegirl...what is there to ruin? You have ruined your Corrupted Text yourself, through Corruption. You aren't selling any copies of your Corrupted Text; the same $41.00 copy has been for sale on Amazon.com for months now. What is there to ruin?

peacegirl, I have no interest in ruining you. My interest is in saving the Authentic Text from the cancer of Corruption that you have inflicted upon it for all these years.
You could teach bullshit 101. That's why I must find a new forum. I can no longer deal with the likes of you and your delusions. There is nothing to protect me which is a big flaw in unmoderated forums. Yes, there is some good to be able to speak your mind, but it becomes problematic when a thread is filled with insults and vitriol! It has ruined any chances of a fair and balanced discussion! :sad:

https://www.declineandfallofallevil.com/ebook/

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Page generated in 0.14139 seconds with 11 queries