View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 05:28 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Default Re: A Revolution in Thought: Part Two

O most beloved lurkers, ye who we revere, ye who I have cowed into silence through brutish bullying, ye who art more numerous than the grains of sand in the Sahara, amen:

Please do not despair. peacegirl has not gone anywhere. In all likelihood, she is perusing 5-6 year old posts in this thread even as I write.

At the moment, peacegirl is dealing with a loss. Yesterday she came face to face with the mathematical, scientific and undeniable (that is to say, undeniable, undeniable and undeniable) truth that she's never going to sample Spacemonkey's germinal substance. :sadcheer: peacegirl doesn't deal well with realities, but she'll be shitposting at full speed again soon.

See, peacegirl has a deep-seated need to tell you, o billions of lurkers, about the two-sided equation, dog eyes, how there's no such thing as date rape because saying yes to a date automatically qualifies as saying yes to fucking, the Germinal World of Potential Consciousness, translucent fuck garments, how fat chicks and certain homo-sexuals will fall by the wayside in due time, perfectly cooked spaghetti and meatballs every Monday night ... the list is endless. As dumb as she is, peacegirl knows that this tiny Internet backwater is the only place her appalling behavior won't get her banned. She may rejuvenate a bit by taking a booze cruise - with or without the cruise part - but she'll be back.

Besides, peacegirl does not leave :ff: for good until I say so. peacegirl is not going anywhere, since I haven't yet given her leave to go. :yup:

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-16-2017), ChuckF (06-15-2017), Florence Jellem (06-15-2017), Pan Narrans (06-14-2017), Spacemonkey (06-14-2017), The Man (06-14-2017), Vivisectus (06-15-2017)

Page generated in 0.19399 seconds with 11 queries