View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 08:51 AM

Default Re: F. GULEN: THE BOSS OF CHILDREN ORGAN TRAFFICKING

PROF. MES SOLZHENITSY
(BLESS THE HOLLY MISSION FROM ALEXANDER S. TO M. E. SURAT)
TURNED INTO AN INTERNATIONAL FIGURE
AND NOW TALKS TO THE WORLD’S INTELLECTUALS
American Liberty Radio-EU Forums-Global Security
prof. mes solzhenitsy (see in google)

Messrs;
If we Pro NATO Turkish and Kurdish Muslims hadn't warn you who ought because of having been being lived in peace to be grateful to L'OTAN/NATO you could be forgiven because of your imprudence instead of the holy books' calling our liberal world shared with the friends of freedom as your countries-including beloved USA instead of its treacherous Ambassador RICCIARDONE namely the ANANAS/Pine Apple friends of KOC Holding, AYDIN DOGAN Media and the most dangerous Islamic terror organisation boss who directed his gang from Pennsylvania: "Whatever obedience thou yieldest me, if thy heart is not given to me, I will destroy thee!" After FETHULLAH GULEN Gang pull off a great cyber attack against The NATO website you should read the sacred words of holy books and remember the actual warning of cyber attack danger by GULEN Gang! YEP! As the spokesperson of the pro NATO Turkish and Kurdish Muslims I have warned you at before some weeks as you can see in the main post below after reading the news about the cyber attack to destroy NATO Websites:

NATO says its websites hit by cyber attacks
BRUSSELS Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:52pm EDT
3 COMMENTS
inShare22
Share this
Email
Print