View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 10:09 AM

Default Re: F. GULEN: THE BOSS OF CHILDREN ORGAN TRAFFICKING

HUMANIST ADMONITIONS IN POLITICAL POEMS AND APHORISMS
DR, DR. MD & PH. D. HONORARY PRINCE OF DERBENT
M. ERDOGAN SURAT/PROF. MES SOLZHENITSY (SEE IN GOOGLE)

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I was peeping in over the Turkish Soviet State's Media organs, I saw the Anti-American incidents having been brewed by Red Stalinists viz. KEMALISTS-The men of R.KOC and A. DOGAN namely the pine apples of F.GULEN, and Green Maoist Gang of the same FETHULLAH GULEN drawing near... I tried sending you my relevant article within last two weeks to make the friends to wake up, and be in alert against the plots. As I've mentioned before American Embassy had broken the communication canals between the Ambassador and me I could try and reach only you in the way of warning our beloved Americans. Inasmuch as The Turkish Hezbollah attack the Ramadan Fiesta organized to present to the Ramadan Guests of the region.

"Who are they ?" you would ask, pointing to the Turkish Hezbollah militants in the picture smashing the tables dressed friendly by the American Consulate to Adana .

As I had said for many times before, they are the butchers paid by The Turkish Soviet State found by the leaders-ITTIHAT TERAKKI GENERALS- of CHP and MHP!" before 1920 and trained by FETHULLAH GULEN Schools after 1970s!

"Who have instigated those butchers against The USA," you would echo...

If you could find in your mail box my most recent articles you might conclude that the they are-as Mehmet Çelik, Turgay Güler, Ersoy Dede from ÜLKE TV, İbralim Karagül-YENİ ŞAFAK, Ali Bulaç, A. Turan Alkan-ZAMAN, Hasan Karakaya-AKİT and the like- theTurkish Soviet States' agents besieged our good heart yet imbecile PM-T.ERDOGAN who should return to his senses in the condition of help by you!

"Who . . . are to be blamed and found as responsible in RAMADAN provkation there?" ask you. We Pro-NATO Turkish and Kurdish Muslims ought to point the man answering the name Ricciardone!

Yours/Prof. M. SolzhSpokesman of Pro-NATO Turkish Kurdish Muslims*
*The Greatest Majority of Anatolians

Page generated in 0.22094 seconds with 11 queries