View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 01:29 AM
A Very Gentle Bort

Default Re: Coulson Watches You While You Sleep

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 was p good. Don't go in expecting a "come out of nowhere and be amazing" thing like the first time - it's not like that. More like an "if you enjoyed the characters and their antics the first time, you should have no problem enjoying this." Despite the saving of the galaxy (again), it's oddly enough a more intimate story. It's all about family. Kinda like that Very Special Episode of, say, the Fresh Prince.

It's good. It's fun. Not in any niche altering way like the first one.

If you really have to pee or something, none of the during and post credit teasers are must see. And there are a few of them sprinkled through the credits as they roll.

This next part has nothing to do with Marvel or any of its universes. It's a rant. Or more of an angry statement.

Dear WBDC. What the fuck is wrong with you? You do realize that Wonder Woman opens in a couple of weeks, right? Why the fuck are you advertising for the Justice Leage and not WW? You do realize that the Guardians audience is the exact audience are the kind of people you want to see Wonder Woman, right? I mean, I'd lay dollars to dognuts that a lot of them are going to see it anyway. Point of fact here, the only "advertisement" I've been seeing in regards to the soon to be released WW are all of the articles wondering where the media blitz and product tie ins are.
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (07-24-2017), slimshady2357 (05-08-2017), Sock Puppet (05-08-2017), The Lone Ranger (05-08-2017), The Man (05-08-2017)

Page generated in 0.10943 seconds with 11 queries