View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 07:38 PM
rude, crude, lewd, and unsophisticated

Default Re: This Just in! Vaccines STILL Do Not Cause Autism

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
I am kind of shocked. Dysplasia and associated follow up and/or treatment has been quite common amongst my peers. I have met or known dozens of woman with HPV related problems in their gynecological history (along with another often silent epidemic, chlamydia). That someone thinks an HPV vaccine stems from a manufactured crisis blows my mind.

Well, in all fairness, she is not just 'someone', but a tenured professor of history, with a specialty in the history of public health and medicine, who presently teaches as Emory University. And, she does not think that the HPV vaccine stems from a manufactured crisis, but that a manufactured crisis stems from the development of the HPV vaccine. Or, any new vaccine. Throughout her narrative, she repeatedly points out this situation accompanying each new vaccine introduction since the the measles vaccine in 1963....when a new vaccine is developed, it seems to engender a new propaganda initiative to impose it upon a largely uninterested or unenthusiastic public, often by overstating the threat and understating the attendant risks.

Page generated in 0.11345 seconds with 11 queries