View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 10:40 AM
[thanks] whisperer

Default Re: Thread for the mysteriously newsworthy

Self-referential meme heading self-referential "news" article about a meme.

I didn't know what a meme was, says Distracted Boyfriend photographer | Media | The Guardian

Quote:
The photographer says it was the models themselves who first alerted him to the popularity of the image. “I didn’t even know what a meme is until recently,” he said. “The models discovered the meme on social media and they told me about it. None of us could imagine the media repercussion that it has reached right now.”
Contains drama and mystery!

Quote:
There’s also the remaining mystery of what happened to the woman in the red dress. “Two of the models and I have a great personal relationship, and the other model, we stopped working together around a year ago,” explained Guillem.

In communication from the photographer to the media, “Mario” is quoted as saying that he would never look at a woman in this way, and “Laura” says: “I think everyone once in their lives has been the girl in the red dress; maybe without being looked at with such brazenness.”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1200.jpg (103.2 KB, 128 views)

:roadrun:
Free thought! Please take one!

:unitedkingdom:   :southafrica:   :unitedkingdom::finland:       :eur::sadcheer: "Strong and stable"
Thanks, from:
BrotherMan (08-31-2017), ChuckF (08-31-2017), Dingfod (09-04-2017), Limoncello (08-31-2017), lisarea (08-31-2017), Miisa (09-08-2017), Stormlight (09-06-2017), The Man (08-31-2017)

Page generated in 0.13167 seconds with 12 queries