View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 12:18 AM
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Originally Posted by The Lone Ranger View Post
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post

Hogwash Alert: One Flu Shot To Protect All Humans From All Flu Strains For Ten Years?

The epitome of pseudoscientific research has just been raised a notch by influenza scientists. The claim which was recently brought to light earlier this year in lesser known publications, has now made its way to mainstream media to further infect the masses with a different brand of hogwash. According to the infinite wisdom of scientists at Oxford's Jenner Institute, they have outsmarted the flu virus with what they claim is a universal flu vaccine. One flu shot to protect all humans against all known flu strains for up to ten years.

cont. at: Hogwash Alert: One Flu Shot To Protect All Humans From All Flu Strains For Ten Years?
I assume, therefore, you can tell us why you think the various strains of the influenza virus have no shared, stable antigens that we can target?

Cause otherwise, this is just plain idiocy on your part.
I have no idea what the strains they are using. I do know that these vaccines do not give us protection of the virulent strain going around. No idiocy on my part Lone Ranger. I represent many concerned parents who are not so quick to take the advice of Big Pharma. You have extreme bias against me so anything you and others say has to be looked at with suspicion. It could be true that there are shared antigens in which case the rogue flu shot could alleviate symptoms. At least that’s the theory. But there are other concerns as well. There are theories that these flu shots could sensitize someone to getting the next bout of flu. If this is a wrong assumption (which I hope), then all is well. If the concern turns out to be true, then many people are at risk. This is not about your dislike of me Ranger. It is about learning what is true in regard to the risk/benefit analysis and letting parents make an informed choice.
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 02-15-2018 at 12:34 AM.
Page generated in 0.13862 seconds with 11 queries