View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 12:39 AM
Jin, Gi, Rei, Ko, Chi, Shin, Tei

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lone Ranger View Post
Quote:
I have no idea what the strains they are using.
Then my point stands. If you can't say that there are no common, shared antigens between the various strains of influenza virus, then it is indeed idiocy to claim that it's "insanity" to think that it might one day be possible to develop a vaccine that provides protection against all of them.

Quote:
I do know that these vaccines do not give us protection of the virulent strain going around.
Not relevant to the point that if a common, stable antigen can be identified, it might well be possible to develop a vaccine that's effective against all influenza strains. That would save a lot of money -- and more importantly, a lot of lives.

You could at least try to pretend you know what you're talking about. If you did, you wouldn't come across as such a hypocritical idiot. Even better, you could make an actual effort to educate yourself. Of course, we all know that that is never going to happen.

Quote:
You have extreme bias against me so anything you and others here say has to take that into consideration.
I am "biased" against your incredible hypocrisy, your willful ignorance, and your breath-taking dishonesty.

Remember, you yourself have freely admitted on more than one occasion that you will not hesitate to lie when you think it suits your agenda.
I never said I was God, but neither are you. Stop pretending to know all of the long term ramifications of getting flu shots that are filled with mercury year after year. Do not tell me you know, because the results are not in.
Yeah, beat that straw man, you liar.
Thanks, from:
But (02-15-2018), chunksmediocrites (02-17-2018), Stephen Maturin (02-15-2018), The Man (02-15-2018)

Page generated in 0.20643 seconds with 11 queries