View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 05:30 PM
here to bore you with pictures

Default Re: Blurple Ripple in 3,2,1...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch Munny View Post
Just poppin in to say, I hope somewhere Scarlatti is smiling about the large dusty bootmark on Scott Walker's ass.
That was a bright light in the evening! Getting Rauner out of Illinois was nice, too - although being replaced by another billionaire isn't exactly the best outcome.

I was looking through the local races in Washington State, and the bifurcated nature of the state is very obvious - the coastal area is mostly blue and got bluer, Eastern Washington is red and mostly stayed red. My daughter moved her voting location to her college address, but it looks like that didn't swing the result.

I'm still disappointed about the Senate, mostly because the Senate has more power to check the President. The GOP has abandoned any pretense of oversight so Trump will not be as constrained as I would like. I expect more judicial office stuffing and DeVos-quality appointments in the next 2 years.

I also don't think that Romney will be anything other than the weak-willed, morphing POS he's always been, so I don't think his past opposition to Trump will amount to a hill of beans now.
Thanks, from:
Clutch Munny (11-08-2018), Crumb (11-07-2018), slimshady2357 (11-07-2018), SR71 (11-07-2018), The Man (11-07-2018), viscousmemories (11-07-2018)

Page generated in 0.38703 seconds with 11 queries