View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 10:32 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Default Re: Is it OK to punch a Nazi in the head?

That's some lazy ass support of yourself there, but ok sure...
The problem with pseudo centrism is it doesn't stand up to scrutiny, which is why many pseudo centrists like to claim they look at the facts but only make broad sweeping statements, because it's easy to pretend both are equal when counting headlines but harder if you have to look at them.

You will quickly see so much comes down to the fear of possibility, just as Z says, "what you don't understand is that i see that propensity for violence in both sides" it's not even the violence of the left, it's imagined violence. It's the zero sum game that others will be just as shitty to you as you are being to them. It's the same thing that gets people hating BLM because anytime white people say they matter they smash others thus BLM must be an evil hate group despite their entire record of actions. It's also something seen to be held by predominately white people with unexamined privilege and prejudice leanings.

----------The Persecution of the right.----------

First, yay we have a winner! James T Hodgkinson admitted liberal and man living out of a white cargo van did shoot republicans and often screamed about them to people on the street corner.

So ding, you're right, sometimes unstable people living out of vans have left leaning delusions as well.
Injuries, no deaths besides the shooter.

--July 2016--
this dark month liberals of the united states enacted upon good wholesome conservatives…

•A man walked into the middle of a group of Trump supporters and enacted his first amendment right to burn a flag. The Trump supporters tried to steal this American's property and save the life of this poor defenseless flag. A scuffle ensued.
This is being claimed as an attack on the supporters but I'm going to call that a wash.
•Eggs and punches were thrown at a Trump rally in San Jose. Minor injuries reported, Trump attendees sue the city.

Tally: 1 count eggs and 12 person brawl.

--August 2016--
•Trump supporters again forced to walk a "Gauntlet" of verbal harassment for being Trump supporters.
•Old man who sold bum stapler to another man at a garage sale claims he was targeted because of his support for Trump.
•Man 'viciously' attacked with crowbar, he claims because of his shirt in the interview he gives not long after standing perfectly fine with no visible bruises.

Tally: 1 count of intimidation of Trump supporters
2 counts of maybe political maybe need for persecution.

--Sept 2016--
•A man who wanted to get 'attacked' by angry black people gets way to excited over someone taking his hat. Why are they angry? Because an unarmed black man was murdered by the police.

Tally: 1 count, "I was just attacked, you get that, you see that, I was just attacked" -Spoken into purposefully shaky cam
1 count state sanctioned murder of a black person by Trump supporters.

--Oct 2016--
•GOP office Fire bombed and spray painted. No one injured.
Holy shit I think you finally got something here, those dirty liberals, they're just like those greedy murder loving… ...democrats raised $13k through Gofundme, (a service that keeps it's promises to pay, unlike Trump) didn't they? Yeah they did.

Tally: 1 Count Liberal Fire bomber.
1 Count the left taking a definable action to distance itself from the violent extremists.
----------
So far things aren't making the scary liberals look all that horrible, wow they've mostly scared Trump voters and raised money for the GOP, omg, so scary, ahhhhh…

Would you like me to go on? I can, however it quickly deteriorates into high school slap fights, and when your first salvo of evidence includes high school slap fights I'm not sure you really can go on forever here or that you've looked at the evidence at all.
Thanks, from:
Crumb (09-21-2017), The Lone Ranger (09-21-2017), The Man (09-22-2017)

Page generated in 0.39118 seconds with 11 queries