View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 01:25 AM
A Very Gentle Bort

Default Re: The Make Something Every Week Contest

As part of my physiotherapy I have to desensitize the newly attached piece to different things. They started me on some pressure and texture. They gave me a little baggie of various textures. It works best if the piece of thing is on a flat surface and I rub the finger on it. I have nothing against the loose baggie, but I had a thought that I could improve it.

By accident I picked up a fidget cube. I've been wanting one for a while and it just so happened that Target had one. At first I was going to glue the fabrics to a random cardboard box - but then I remembered the case the fidget came in. It's not as easily portable as the baggie, but it really doesn't have to be.

The only piece I didn't attach was that felt. I didn't want the glue I used to bleed through the cloth, so I just left it loose. Everything else attached well enough. Hopefully, it'll work for as long as I need it to.

Thanks, from:
Corona688 (07-17-2017), JoeP (07-16-2017), Kyuss Apollo (08-01-2017), lisarea (07-16-2017), Pan Narrans (07-16-2017)

Page generated in 0.29458 seconds with 11 queries