View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 01:40 AM
you're next

Default Re: This explain everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
It continues to this day with conservatives editing the DSM-V labeling gender identity disorders a mental illness because they refuse to conform.

and the majority of the rule-loving people on this forum don't work to get people to conform to what they want? but of course- your side is better, so it's not the same. i've heard that before, somewhere...over there. look at all lawyers or protesters you find here, willing to make sure other people see things their way...fighting the man by being one. you might be thinking you're all enlightened for having your free forum, but all you ever talk about or seem to be inspired by are people you find stupid. it seems to me you freethinkers aren't really that...free

trust me- most people here aren't insane and not even remotely anti-authoritarian. most of you are completely normal in how you behave. there is no chance the system will seek to lock you away. it needs your support. nobody here says anything unique, but only offer a side to the same old arguments. the article should make you feel safe and sane!! and it does!!!

this place is bizarro brokeback mountain...just a bunch femmes acting like straight men.

Page generated in 0.22360 seconds with 11 queries