View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 07:48 PM
I said it, so I feel it, dick

Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl
Then what's wrong with doing an experiment where we know an object is right in the line of sight, but just out of view?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Because "out of view" has meaning in optics, because there is a specific scientific reason something is "out of view" and that must be addressed for the object to be seen or photographed.
Quote:
Then address it. Tell me what the scientific reason is that an "out of view" image would not be picked up if it was in a direct line with the lens of the eye or a camera?
I gave you links to the science of photography and I gave you the branch of science you need to read up on, which is optics. If you want to continue to be ineducable and purposefully ignorant then don't study it.
Quote:
Quote:
Shouldn't we still get an image on the lens of a camera if light is carrying that image?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea
With specialized equipment, like space telescope mounted CCDs, we do.
Quote:
That sounds like a cop out. I don't need a space telescope for my experiment.
Your experiment will fail because you are ignorant, yet you will insist it failed because you are correct.

Remain an idiot, peacegirl if it makes you feel better about life. It doesn't matter to me that the only spokesperson for Lessans ideas seems mentally ill and possibly stupid.

Page generated in 0.18536 seconds with 11 queries