Originally Posted by RareBear
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyelzu
Quote:
Originally Posted by RareBear
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyelzu
Quote:
There's plenty of more appealing documentary or reality TV with some real "gob-smacking" wonder to it than in some dumb fiction series. Work it for people who don't know any better. But if you're awake and discerning, the contrivance is a grating insult on the intelligence.
you know its cool that you dont like that kind of show that you need an emotional connection with the main character to enjoy it, but i dont see why you have to insult someone who might like that sort of thing.

or to put it another way,

if you werent such a cunt you would like the show,

see how that is a bullshit thing to say?
What are you, her mother?

I was answering her question: "...or do you personally not like to watch films or shows without a clear cut "good guy"? by characterizing my attitidude toward dramas where the premise is such a strectch that it breaks the ability to suspend disbelief by saying figuratively to the producers: "Work it for people who don't know any better. But if you're awake and discerning, the contrivance is a grating insult on the intelligence." That's not an insult to anyone but people who produce crappy television. If you bothered to read, you'd find that I'm not going so far as to blow this seriers totally off and will give it a few more tries. I suggest if you're going to mind other people's business, you do perhaps a more thorough job.
you were being an insulting, insufferable cunt, i let you know about it

that is all.

and of course she can take care of herself, i just always call people on cuntlike behavior when i see it.

your statement basically reads that if someone doesnt find the contrivance irritating they must be stupid or asleep, and considering that ls said she liked it, yeah you were being a touch condescending, if you didnt mean it, then i apologize for calling you a cunt.
Try minding your own business. There's no excuse for remarks like that.
ff is my business as a member here, if you want to make remarks that others shouldnt comment on we have a nifty little device called pms.

also notice that i included an if i am wrong im sorry for calling you a cunt clause.

Page generated in 0.19216 seconds with 11 queries