Thread: Weird Dream(s)
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 02:27 PM
nominalistic existential pragmaticist

Default Re: Weird Dream(s)

I "revisited" the city of Eutrecht, which has buildings right up to and over most of its streets. The public walkways were through designated areas of people's homes/apartments, with railings to set apart the part of the room that was for strangers to walk through. Homes let right into other people's homes, there were no hallways, just rooms. some rooms were purely public, and acted like plazas, with businesses facing the room through windows in the building.

There were streets that you could occasionally find room to walk on, as well. A river passed through the city. I passed by a bridge that was parting and swinging up to let through a boat. The boat was having trouble with the passage because it couldn't furl its flapping wing style sails toward the sides of the boat. I was there during a celebration of some kind of horror, and there was a parade of sorts of boats with dead Santas dangling from chains or mutilated in various ways. Revelers dressed as zombies accosted us (I was mostly in a group of people) and demanded something (what, I don't know, it was a foreign language). They left us alone. I got lost, since there is only one street leading to the outside of the city, and the building we were all staying at. I needed to find Rue Street, but finding it through all the passages of rooms was daunting.

I kept insisting to the others in my group that I've been to this city before.
Thanks, from:
Adam (10-04-2010), JoeP (10-04-2010)

Page generated in 0.12868 seconds with 11 queries