View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 11:42 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Default Re: What's the frequency, Colorado?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Nine -- count 'em, NINE -- female legislators, staffers and lobbyists have come forward to say that Steve Lebsock, a member of the state House of Representatives who's running for state Treasurer, sexually harassed them.
Lebsock originally responded to the allegations of Rep. Faith Winter, allegations which brought this situation into the public eye, with a statement along the lines of, "Things were pretty boozy that night, so I'm not 100% sure what happened, but the important thing is that I offended Rep. Winter, and for that I'm sorry."

Over the next few months, Lebsock's response morphed into something like, "Fuck you. I didn't do a thing wrong. And these women? Buncha goddamn whores, every last one of 'em, and I can prove it! Resign from the state legislature? Go fuck your mother. I ain't doin' it."

Today ol' Stevie got expelled from the House of Representatives. Forty-four votes were required. The final tally was 52-9.

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Crumb (03-02-2018), Dingfod (03-02-2018), erimir (03-03-2018), JoeP (03-03-2018), Kamilah Hauptmann (03-03-2018), lisarea (03-03-2018), slimshady2357 (03-03-2018), The Man (03-03-2018), Watser? (03-03-2018)

Page generated in 0.14002 seconds with 11 queries