What would Hüsker Dü?

Default Re: Official "FUCK THA POLICE" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sock Puppet View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ 浪人 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sock Puppet View Post
Such a thread would not be the only way, or even necessarily the best way, to correct your assumption.
Would you be willing to offer one?
Frankly, the board already has. Which you might realize if you read more posts rather than drawing conclusions from one thread about one particular subject (cf. Adamus Prime's posts here).

My point was just that a tit-for-tat "Fair and Balanced" Fox News approach is not the only way to ensure a topic is treated fairly, and often doesn't work at all.
I didn't draw any conclusions and asked a fair question regarding whether or not there were other threads within my simple observation that has garnered so much defensive rancor.

Unlike many, I hold no delusion that I am omniscient.

Further, if there is a fair observation and alternative view, it isn't always a "Fox News approach".

Sometimes it is simply the right thing to do.

In any event, no time today, but I'll start such a thread recognizing the value of those men and women in law enforcement who are in it for the right reasons...for my own peace of mind.

Perhaps y'all will even join me in a diligent google search or two to provide links to each story.

Page generated in 0.29968 seconds with 11 queries