Stoic Derelict... The cup is empty

Default Re: General Environment Thrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoc View Post
Interesting, you make claims based on ignorance, that certainly puts your posts into better perspective.

But I can see that this has more to do with my disagreeing with you than anything else.
Okay, maybe I'm wrong. Why don't you tell us about your accomplishments and relevant areas of study?
LOL, Now you are looking for academic credentials, sorry to disappoint you but as I have stated, I have none, just a lot of independent study, reading and watching educational science programs. I don't have much regard for the statements made by politicians, as I believe they are mostly made for political gain, in getting reelected to some political office. My background includes all areas of science and I will carry ideas over from one area to another when they fit. In the past warmer was generally wetter, and colder was dryer. So with global warming you should expect that the climate will get wetter, not drier. Models predicting a warmer drier climate are probably wrong. They just don't fit with history.

Most of the books that I read in the past are now gone, and I don't have an easy way to reference back to them.
Oh well you're definitely an expert then. I don't know why all those idiots who research and publish in the subject don't just ask you. Idiots.
The Man (05-14-2016)

Page generated in 0.33294 seconds with 11 queries