Projecting my phallogos with long, hard diction

Default Re: Trumphole starts another fucking fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watser? View Post
Quote:
it turns out that Palestinians are Muslims
Just goes to show you know jack...
:rolleyes:

I'm sorry, they're 93% Muslim, and a few percent are Christians or Druze.

I'm sure Trump is aware of this and gives a shit therefore you've made a very important point that is relevant to his decision-making process about policies towards brown people :jerkoff: This is why Trump is deporting Christian refugees back to Iraq and Indonesia.

And hey, I give a fuck. But I also give a fuck about what happens in the US, including the Muslims who live here. And I give a fuck about what happens with Iran, where Trump was campaigning on breaking the deal and upping aggression towards them. And I care about what happens with nukes, and the possibility that an unhinged sociopathic narcissist who's made comments about "why do we have nukes if we're not going to use them?" might start a conflagration that levels Seoul and Pyongyang. And that US inaction on climate change might worsen the outcome, leading to millions more being displaced by rising seas or extreme weather.

But I get it. Palestine is your one issue. US foreign policy and its consequences can be summed up with Israel and Syria. So let's make decisions based on that alone, because otherwise I'm only pretending to care about that issue.

And I guess you only pretend to care about any of the things where Trump is obviously worse. You're the same as the Republicans. But you're more hypocritical about it :jerkoff:
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (12-08-2017), Kael (12-08-2017), The Man (12-06-2017)

Page generated in 0.36069 seconds with 11 queries