Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 05-04-2017, 06:46 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
The only way to have a controlled study is to compare the injury and death rates of those who wear seat belts and those who don't.
So peacegirl, you admit that there have been ZERO randomized, placebo-controlled trials of death belts!! The science is far from settled, peacegirl. We have no idea about all of the risks of death belts, and death belt manufacturers aren't even required to disclose them to parents. So how can you expect parents to make an informed choice about whether to strap their child into a death belt where it could die or get diabetes or autism, as I have demonstrated that these are correlated with seat belt usage.
Quote:
The same goes for vaccines.
I know, peacegirl. :nod: Vaccines and death belts are the same! I am glad you agree.
Quote:
There is nothing factual about what was written. It's all propaganda.
And here you are, peacegirl, regurgitating propaganda from the big death belt manufacturers, instead of acknowledging that as a mother, I know what is best for MY CHILD!! peacegirl, where is your factual information about death belts? Where are the randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials showing that death belts are safe and effective? Where are all the statistics you have been talking about? You can't produce them because they don't exist. peacegirl, children are dying in your death belts, and there is a growing consensus that the use of death belts is correlated with the prevalence of diabetes and autism. You might ignore all of the overwhelming evidence that death belts kill children, peacegirl, but mothers like me, who love their children, won't.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-05-2017), Ari (05-04-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-06-2017), The Man (05-04-2017), Vivisectus (05-05-2017)
Old 05-04-2017, 06:46 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Peacegirl, does your child use a carseat?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-05-2017), The Man (05-04-2017)
Old 05-04-2017, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
The only way to have a controlled study is to compare the injury and death rates of those who wear seat belts and those who don't.
So peacegirl, you admit that there have been ZERO randomized, placebo-controlled trials of death belts!! The science is far from settled, peacegirl. We have no idea about all of the risks of death belts, and death belt manufacturers aren't even required to disclose them to parents. So how can you expect parents to make an informed choice about whether to strap their child into a death belt where it could die or get diabetes or autism, as I have demonstrated that these are correlated with seat belt usage.
Quote:
The same goes for vaccines.
I know, peacegirl. :nod: Vaccines and death belts are the same! I am glad you agree.
Quote:
There is nothing factual about what was written. It's all propaganda.
And here you are, peacegirl, regurgitating propaganda from the big death belt manufacturers, instead of acknowledging that as a mother, I know what is best for MY CHILD!! peacegirl, where is your factual information about death belts? Where are the randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials showing that death belts are safe and effective? Where are all the statistics you have been talking about? You can't produce them because they don't exist. peacegirl, children are dying in your death belts, and there is a growing consensus that the use of death belts is correlated with the prevalence of diabetes and autism. You might ignore all of the overwhelming evidence that death belts kill children, peacegirl, but mothers like me, who love their children, won't.
chuck, you are failing in your effort to conflate these two very different issues. Go back to the drawing board! :popcorn:

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 05-04-2017, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
I believe they do, and I believe they buckle their children in too. :yup:

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 05-04-2017, 07:04 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
chuck, you are failing in your effort to conflate these two very different issues.
peacegirl, what are you talking about? Of course death belts are very different from vaccines.

Vaccines are safe and effective as demonstrated by voluminous scientific evidence. Mothers who actually love their children know this, which is why they vaccinate their children for MMR at over 91%!

Death belts, on the other hand, kill children, and are positively correlated with the prevalence of autism and diabetes. I have shown this with evidence in this thread that you cannot dispute. You just continue to spout death belt manufacturer propaganda with no facts.

Quote:
No matter how you slice it chuck, seatbelts, except in very rare cases, most people survive because they used seatbelts.
peacegirl, where is your evidence? Where are the placebo controlled randomized trials on death belts? Show me the statistics, peacegirl! Show me your due diligence and critical analysis. Because I know that mothers like me who love their children should get to CHOOSE whether or not to bind their child in a death belt that could kill that child, or that has been positively correlated with the prevalence of autism and diabetes. peacegirl, the truth is that we don't know all the risks of death belts, because the science isn't settled, and the controversy is only growing.

Seat Belt Accident Lands Six-Year-Old In Hospital - Seat Belt Safety

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4818312/

SEATBELT INJURIES OF THE SPINE AND ABDOMEN

Car Accident Injuries Caused by Seat Belts | by Nolo

Seat Belt injuries in a Car accident | Can seat belts cause injury

https://www-nrd.nhtsa.dot.gov/pdf/esv/esv16/98s6w25.pdf

The Hidden Dangers of Seat Belts

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10835054

Knoxville Seat Belt Injury Lawyer | Seat Belt Injuries

Seatbelt Dangers for Older Drivers

Jacoby & Meyers Law Offices | Jacoby and Meyers Law Offices

Seat Belt injuries

The Hidden Danger of Seat Belts - TIME

Can seatbelts kill you? | HowStuffWorks

WHY SEATBELTS SHOULD NOT BE INSTALLED ON LARGE SCHOOL BUSES

Seatbelts Cause More Pedestrian And Cyclist Deaths | Libertarian News

Adult Seat Belts Don't Keep Children Safe

Little-Known Seat Belt Danger Could Be Deadly « CBS Boston

Seat Belts killed these people

The Illusion of Safety

Last edited by ChuckF; 05-04-2017 at 07:16 PM.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-05-2017), Ari (05-04-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-06-2017), The Man (05-04-2017), Vivisectus (05-05-2017)
Old 05-04-2017, 07:04 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
Uh...peacegirl, isn't your child a little big for a carseat, I mean deathseat?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-05-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-05-2017), The Man (05-04-2017)
Old 05-04-2017, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Uh...peacegirl, isn't your child a little big for a carseat, I mean deathseat?
They use seatbelts. :P Their children use carseats or booster seats.

https://www.safercar.gov/cpsApp/cps/index.htm

Last edited by peacegirl; 05-04-2017 at 07:54 PM.
Old 05-04-2017, 07:45 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Next time you have a chance, just see if those deathbelts you wrap your children up in disclose the correlation with diabetes or autism. They don't. Look for the list of placebo-controlled randomized trials on death belts. There are none.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-05-2017), Ari (05-04-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-05-2017), The Man (05-04-2017), Vivisectus (05-05-2017)
Old 05-04-2017, 07:58 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Quote:
Corporate bought fake data. Do you have any support by proven independent unbiased testers?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-05-2017), ChuckF (05-04-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-06-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-05-2017), The Man (05-04-2017), Vivisectus (05-05-2017)
Old 05-04-2017, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Next time you have a chance, just see if those deathbelts you wrap your children up in disclose the correlation with diabetes or autism. They don't. Look for the list of placebo-controlled randomized trials on death belts. There are none.

Old 05-04-2017, 08:15 PM

Coincidence Disorder Reaching Epidemic Levels

JULY 16, 2015 ~ LEVI QUACKENBOSS
Coincidence: a remarkable concurrence of events without apparent causal connection.

Parents of disabled children, desperate to blame someone for their bad genetics or inexplicable acts of God, have taken to social media in recent years as a “vocal minority” to blame their woes on life-saving measures whose side effects we all know are exceedingly rare: vaccines.

As much as our hearts break for these parents raising non-verbal autistic children in diapers at age 10, or whose kids go into anaphylactic shock six times a year from exposure to common everyday foods, or those with imperfect offspring who suffer from epilepsy and spend a quarter of the year hospitalized, we have to chalk these conditions up to the new epidemic of “Coincidence Disorder” because if there’s one thing we know about these mysteries: they are not caused by vaccines.

cont. at: Coincidence Disorder Reaching Epidemic Levels | Levi Quackenboss

Old 05-04-2017, 08:21 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Coincidence Disorder Reaching Epidemic Levels

JULY 16, 2015 ~ LEVI QUACKENBOSS
Coincidence: a remarkable concurrence of events without apparent causal connection.

Parents of disabled children, desperate to blame someone for their bad genetics or inexplicable acts of God, have taken to social media in recent years as a “vocal minority” to blame their woes on life-saving measures whose side effects we all know are exceedingly rare: vaccines.

As much as our hearts break for these parents raising non-verbal autistic children in diapers at age 10, or whose kids go into anaphylactic shock six times a year from exposure to common everyday foods, or those with imperfect offspring who suffer from epilepsy and spend a quarter of the year hospitalized, we have to chalk these conditions up to the new epidemic of “Coincidence Disorder” because if there’s one thing we know about these mysteries: they are not caused by vaccines.

cont. at: Coincidence Disorder Reaching Epidemic Levels | Levi Quackenboss
peacegirl, do you think it's just a "coincidence" that death belt usage is positive correlated with autism and diabetes prevalence?

Mothers who love their children vaccinate their children for MMR more often than people wear death belts. Because a mother's love knows best!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-05-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-05-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-05-2017), The Man (05-04-2017), Vivisectus (05-05-2017)
Old 05-05-2017, 01:05 AM
ne plus ultraviolet

Quote:
chunks, normally I would not have to ask but I am compelled of my own free will to do so now: when you refer to your son, do you mean a literal, actual son, or is it a figurative, symbolchild who stands in for the sons of all mankind? Or both?
The literal, mundane, biological offspring of Qingdai and chunksmediocrites. Social security number, medical insurance, library card, savings account, about 60 stuffed animals... really into Defying Gravity from Wicked right now, I'm putting it on a playlist for him for his ipod this weekend.
Old 05-05-2017, 03:23 AM

Pilot comparative study on the health of vaccinated and unvaccinated 6- to 12- year old U.S. children

Old 05-05-2017, 03:56 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Chest and Abdominal Injuries Caused By Seat Belt Wearing

https://thelyonfirm.com/defective-seat-belts/
Quote:
In April, 2007, Joseph M. Lyon, along with co-counsel, his father, Michael F. Lyon, settled a case on behalf of a 14 year old boy from Mansfield Ohio who suffered a frontal lobe brain injury and facial deformity following an auto accident where his seat belt failed. Through extensive litigation, it was shown the seat belt buckle was defective in design, and the manufacturer was further negligent in failing to recall.

Last edited by ChuckF; 05-05-2017 at 04:40 AM.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-05-2017), The Man (05-05-2017), Vivisectus (05-05-2017)
Old 05-05-2017, 05:45 AM
here to bore you with pictures

An internet survey is always the best way to get accurate data for a study. After all, an internet survey provided us with the proof that ChuckF is the True Steward of the Authentic Text.

I thought this "study" seemed familiar, and that's because I first learned about it when it was retracted by Frontiers in Public Health.

I guess that's why I couldn't find reviewers for the paper on Open Access Texts' publication of this paper.

Last edited by specious_reasons; 05-05-2017 at 02:05 PM.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-06-2017), ChuckF (05-05-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-06-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-05-2017), The Man (05-05-2017), Vivisectus (05-05-2017)
Old 05-05-2017, 11:38 AM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

Quote:
No matter how you slice it chuck, seatbelts, except in very rare cases, most people survive because they used seatbelts.
Typical that PG should try to hide behind this unproven piece of dogma. You assume seatbelts saved us, when statistics clearly show traffic accident fatality was already stable before seatbelts where made obligatory. These fatalities were already ceasing to rise due to improvements in automobile design:

source: List of motor vehicle deaths in U.S. by year - Wikipedia

Seatbelts were made obligatory in 1968. If they really saved as many lives like Peacegirl and other deathbelt-advocates would like you to believe, then why are we not seeing a dramatic drop in car fatalities, but rather a more or less stable level of road death?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-06-2017), ChuckF (05-05-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-06-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-05-2017), The Man (05-05-2017)
Old 05-05-2017, 04:05 PM

I can't deal with the lies. Parents, take what I have offered and do your due diligence. You are on your own.

Old 05-05-2017, 04:48 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post

I guess that's why I couldn't find reviewers for the paper on Open Access Texts' publication of this paper.
Speaking of inability to find reviewers . . .

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-06-2017), But (05-05-2017), ChuckF (05-05-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-06-2017), specious_reasons (05-05-2017), The Man (05-05-2017)
Old 05-05-2017, 05:02 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
I can't deal with the lies. Parents, take what I have offered and do your due diligence. You are on your own.
Goodbye yet again, peacegirl! To sum up the past few days' hijinks, you're A-OK with government overriding a parent's child safety choices when doing so accords with your preexisting views regarding how things work, and you're not okay with such government action when it contravenes your preexisting views regarding how things work. :yup:

Oh hey, did you see that the GOP got their bill to strip health insurance from tens of millions of people through the House of Representatives yesterday? Things are looking up for your boy Trump. Have your children decided which one of them is taking you in when Big Daddy throws you off the public money gravy train?

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-06-2017), But (05-05-2017), ChuckF (05-05-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-06-2017), The Man (05-05-2017), Vivisectus (05-07-2017)
Old 05-05-2017, 05:30 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Goodbye again forever, peacegirl! :wave:

Friends, now that peacegirl has left us again, I wanted to correct some misinformation that she recently posted.
Quote:
The only state that does not legislate seat belt use is New Hampshire, and it looks like the death rate is rising.
NH does not legislate seat belt use, but the death rate is FALLING. This is clearly visible in The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Fatalities and Fatality Rates by STATE, 1994 - 2014. In fact, there are fewer traffic fatalities per 100 million miles driven in New Hampshire than in the US overall. That's right - it's SAFER to drive in New Hampshire. This proves that death belts don't make you any safer; in fact, the requirement to use death belts is associated with a HIGHER likelihood of dying in a traffic accident.

But the data does not end there, friends. Having already established the correlation between between death belt usage and diabetes, I decided to look into how NH fares in terms of diabetes prevalence relative to the United States overall.

Friends, what I found was amazing: in addition to being a safer place to drive (because fewer people are being killed by death belts), New Hampshire's incidence of diabetes is lower than the US overall.

So, in New Hampshire, without child-killing death belt legislation, you are less likely to be killed by a traffic accident or diabetes. THIS CANNOT BE A COINCIDENCE. The data clearly show this. It is all right here in 20 years of data; it is mathematical, scientific, and undeniable.

See for yourself, friends:

Here are my sources:

FARS Encyclopedia: Error
U.S. Diabetes Surveillance System
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-06-2017), Ari (05-05-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-06-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-05-2017), The Man (05-05-2017), Vivisectus (05-07-2017)
Old 05-05-2017, 05:34 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Friends, what I found was amazing: in addition to being a safer place to drive (because fewer people are being killed by death belts), New Hampshire's incidence of diabetes is lower than the US overall.
Wow! That right there is beyond the framework of modern safety research for sure!

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-06-2017), ChuckF (05-05-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-06-2017), The Man (05-05-2017), Vivisectus (05-07-2017)
Old 05-05-2017, 06:07 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Indeed!

Unfortunately, autism prevalence data is not available for all states (I can't rule out that this is because of the big death belt manufacturers concealing it), so I can't do a similar analysis for autism, but I can confidently say that if I did do such an analysis, the data would show New Hampshire's autism prevalence to be lower than the US overall, because parents are not compelled to use autism belts, I mean death belts, there.

Last edited by ChuckF; 05-06-2017 at 12:42 AM.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-06-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-06-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-05-2017), The Man (05-05-2017)
Old 05-05-2017, 07:01 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
(I can't rule out that this is because of the big death belt manufacturers concealing it)
I read that in recent weeks an an alarming number of alternative vehicle safety providers have died under highly suspicious circumstances.

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-06-2017), But (05-05-2017), ChuckF (05-05-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-06-2017), The Man (05-05-2017), Vivisectus (05-07-2017)
Old 05-05-2017, 07:52 PM
here to bore you with pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post

Speaking of inability to find reviewers . . .
Fuck, Seymour has more followers than I do!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-06-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-05-2017), The Man (05-05-2017)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle