Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 11-30-2016, 07:22 PM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Cool, since you've spent the 4 hours listening to this, you can easily provide us with these paper's names and the corruption they claim to show.
I'm not going to do more than you're willing to do, but I'll meet you halfway. Go to the second half of the video and listen to it. That will cut your time in half. Then we can talk. If I listen to it again, I will write down the documents they mentioned which shows corruption beginning way back.
So basically you watched a talking head say "there are documents that say x" and parroted that without checking. Due diligence and Research! :lol:
No Vivisectus. They showed the documents. You can check to see if they are authentic if you want more proof.

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 11-30-2016, 07:34 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Oh look, already moving on to another video? Dodge and weave, never stick to one thing for too long or they will get you. Can't come up with support for your claims, move on, support is for suckers!

I'm willing to watch 15 minutes of that conspiracy theory video, so perhaps you can point me to the 15 minutes you think are the most supportive of your claims.
If they showed the documents, you should be able to name them.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-02-2016), But (11-30-2016), Stephen Maturin (11-30-2016), The Lone Ranger (11-30-2016), The Man (12-01-2016)
Old 11-30-2016, 07:43 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

peacegirl is as much in the pocket of big car$eat as she is in the pocket of big in$ulin. Very sad :sad:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-02-2016), Ari (11-30-2016), Stephen Maturin (11-30-2016), The Lone Ranger (11-30-2016), The Man (12-01-2016)
Old 11-30-2016, 08:22 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
big insulin
From #4405:

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-02-2016), ChuckF (12-01-2016), The Man (12-01-2016)
Old 11-30-2016, 08:33 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

peacegirl's freedom-hating Nazi leanings with regard to Big Seat and Big Insulin are well documented at this point. I wonder ... has anyone ever seen peacegirl and Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS in the same room at the same time?

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-02-2016), The Man (12-01-2016)
Old 11-30-2016, 10:10 PM

Quote:
I don't think his analysis was as poorly constructed as was claimed. He even said that more work has to be done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus
And yet you fail to address the many glaring faults chunks pointed out to you. But hey! It confirms what you want to believe, so apparently that is good enough for you.
It wasn't that glaring after reading it over.

Quote:
I don't know if this would have changed the results as he tried to compare nations with large populations so the numbers would be accurate, an apple to apple comparison. Even if his testing could have been better constructed, it doesn't mean that vaccines are not related to higher infant mortality rates even when premature infant deaths are taken out of the equation. I cannot dismiss the strong possibility that there is a connection between the number of doses of vaccine given in one syringe, and IMR. Moreover, there have been no scientific studies to prove that 6 or 8 vaccines given during one office visit doesn't cause a greater synergistic toxicity than a single vaccine.
Quote:
So - even though the test is not very well done, that does not prove vaccines don't NOT hurt kids?
don't NOT hurt kids? What does that even mean?

Quote:
Quote:
But apparently all that effort was wasted: even if someone does all the work for you and feeds it to you in bitesized portions, you still happily quote it again later.
Of course I do. Just as the scientific testing cannot adjust for all of the variables including individual constitution, neither can any study meet such high standards, even Miller's. Nevertheless, I would rather err on the side of caution. Given Miller's study of 33 countries, the US ranks low, even if he didn't include smaller countries which could have skewed the results making it appear that there is no correlative relationship.
Quote:
:lol:

So even thought the study is nonsense, it is ok to quote it on the off chance that it could be right after all, and that is erring on the side of caution?

Well, we really cannot make it any clearer than that.
The study is not nonsense. He was showing a possible correlation. It's something to consider, not throw out, that is, if you're scientifically minded. :rolleyes:

Quote:
Quote:
show me the proof that there is no possibility of a synergistic toxicity
Why are you being so smug? Miller said that barring the increase in premature births --- as part of the measurement --- still doesn't account for the high rate of infant mortality for an industrialized country. There could be other variables that may be contributing such as poverty, lack of prenatal care, etc. Something is definitely askew and until we know what is going on, it is wise to avoid those things that may be the cause, especially when it's not urgent that an infant get a Hep B shot. :crazy:

Quote:
You illustrate my point better than I could ever hope to do once again.

That is not even possible for two glasses of water. The standard you require to be convinced of what you do not want to believe is impossibly high: meanwhile just the fact that it is possible to imagine a risk to do with vaccines is enough to confirm your belief, an enormously low standard.
Quote:
The benefits of the vaccine has to also be weighed, not just the low risk. I don't agree that vaccines saved the world. Many scourges and plagues disappeared BEFORE vaccines were introduced. To start off with the premise that without everyone being vaccinated (and that means ALL vaccinations according to the latest vaccine schedule or the government considers you not vaccinated) all of the horrific diseases will come back with a vengeance, is the justification that allows the vaccination program to go forward unchecked, but it has not been proved. Small pockets of outbreaks do not an epidemic make, nor a pandemic. Nor can we blame the unvaccinated for everything under the sun. It seems that they are using these small outbreaks (where no one even died) to exaggerate the benefits of being fully vaccinated. It's all about agenda. :yup:
Quote:
So: you are happy to demand impossible levels of proof for what you want to believe, and accept the slimmest possibility for what you do want to believe. And we have already seen why you believe preventable diseases just went away: THAT was another one of those atrociously bad pieces of information we covered.
If I was a parent of young children, I would be happy to delay or not vaccinate at all unless I knew that the studies by the CDC comparing the vaccinated to the unvaccinated were done. And they haven't been. You cannot undo what has already been done, so the choice would be easy for me. So to answer your question, yes, I would require a level of proof that would give me peace of mind that the vaccines were not causing more harm than good. And I'm not satisfied that a standard of proof has been established by any account. In fact, the vaccine inserts tell us that autism could occur as well as allergies (including asthma) and auto-immune dysfunction. IMO, this could be far worse than the disease that the vaccine was trying to prevent. What parent in their right mind wouldn't ask questions?

Quote:
I don't consider the research done by vaccine critics of low quality, especially when the checks and balances are present.
Quote:
And no matter what comes up, you do not change your mind about this "research"... even when we show you the flaws in them. You know, when the "checks and balances" turn out not to be there.
You are trying to convince me that his study was worthless because the design of the study wasn't rigorous. I disagree, although there is always room for improvement. He actually answered some of the questions such as why he didn't use smaller countries in the list. He also responded to the question of ecological bias, which he didn't believe took place. He admitted that more work has to be done and that should be enough.

Ecological bias occurs when relationships among individuals are inferred from similar relationships observed among groups (or nations). Although most of the nations in this study had 90%–99% of their infants fully vaccinated, without additional data we do not know whether it is the vaccinated or unvaccinated infants who are dying in infancy at higher rates. However, respiratory disturbances have been documented in close proximity to infant vaccinations, and lethal changes in the brainstem of a recently vaccinated baby have been observed. Since some infants may be more susceptible to SIDS shortly after being vaccinated, and babies vaccinated against diarrhea died from pneumonia at a statistically higher rate than non-vaccinated babies, there is plausible biologic and causal evidence that the observed correlation between IMRs and the number of vaccine doses routinely given to infants should not be dismissed as ecological bias.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3170075/

Quote:
I don't have to find the answer for me to take a conservative stance on the possible connection between vaccines and chronic illness and injury.
Quote:
You admit you do not require any evidence to feel the way you feel about them. But for the opposite a signed affidavit from God barely qualifies.
Yep, I don't need the same kind of evidence in favor of not vaccinating (although I do have quite a bit of evidence that vaccines may not be safe in the doses given) that I would need to vaccinate according to the aggressive vaccine schedule. I would rather be conservative and take a wait and see stance than risk doing harm that cannot be easily undone.

Quote:
Hilariously you try to pass your stance off as conservative. It is not: it is the opinion of a fringe, at best an unscientific one, and regularly quite obviously a lunatic fringe. Just look at most of your sources.
I don't think it is a lunatic fringe attitude at all. I told you that I, and many others, don't believe the basic premise (that without these vaccines our children will get sick and/or die or they will kill other children due to the herd myth) that is being used to justify all of these vaccines. When will it end? Look what happened with the overuse of antibiotics. It is wise to be cautious. The fact that you won't even consider the possibility that the crowded vaccine schedule could be putting a heavy load on a baby's developing immune system boggles my mind. I really hope you're not for real.

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 11-30-2016 at 11:03 PM.
Old 11-30-2016, 11:08 PM

It couldn't have been the vaccines given to this pregnant mother. :fuming:

Fully Vaccinated Nurse Accused of Shaken Baby Syndrome

One nurse who decided to receive the recommended vaccinations during pregnancy has regretted her decision ever since. Laura Maclean told Health Impact News that, as advised by her employers, she decided to be vaccinated with the DTaP, a vaccination for diptheria, tetanus and pertussis (whooping cough), and the flu vaccine, during pregnancy.

Laura says she has regretted this decision ever since. She told Health Impact News that her son Dylan was a sickly baby from birth and he was diagnosed with acid reflux at four weeks. However, what happened the following week will haunt her forever.

She said:

My son Dylan was born on 1/11/13 at a day before term. My mum and partner were with me the whole time. Few complications during pregnancy such as low iron, feeling faint and lack of energy, back problems. I was told to take iron tablets towards end of pregnancy to up my iron levels. I remember them being at 99-100.

Labour lasted 12 hours – pain relief was gas and dia-morphine by injection, also had injection to release placenta. During later stages of labour a fetal heart clip was attached to head as his heart rate kept dipping lower and lower. My waters had to be broken towards the end and meconium was found which showed signs of distress.

During the last contractions doctors came in dressed for theatre as the baby couldn’t breathe due to the head being stuck but then the midwife said it’s too late for theatre and pulled out a what appeared to be a pair of scissors which was when I seen and pushed him out. He was immediately given a Vitamin K injection by lower limb injection.
She continued:

He was admitted at 5 weeks of age on 9/12/13 after a choking, floppy episode (he was diagnosed with reflux the week prior). The day prior to him falling ill we ran out of his Gaviscon sachets, to relieve the condition. At 5.45 am I got up to feed him, he took his bottle and went back to sleep at 6.30.

He woke at 9 am and while I remained in bed, my partner took him through the living room and whilst feeding him he choked which my partner managed to clear. He was very irritable from then and my partner described him as inconsolable. At this point I was lying awake and could hear him screaming loud for a good hour. I stayed in bed, not wanting to go through and patronize my partner by taking over I let him get on with being daddy.

He then screamed and ran through with Dylan cradled in his arms, he was white as a sheet, eyes rolling, unresponsive and floppy. I took him from his arms and seen fluid in his mouth so I was clearing this.

After a few minutes of not breathing and giving CPR my partner was on the phone and I could see him gasping and trying to gag and get a breath, at this point I took the phone from my partner as he was in a panic, my son was sick which was a thick unusual gloopy vomit which came out his nose and mouth and had blood through it.

Ambulance staff arrived and he was given oxygen and sent to Crosshouse Hospital, Kilmarnock A&E, during the journey in the ambulance he emptied his bowels.

A CT was performed after noticing a tense fontanelle and showed signs of bleeding in the brain. He also had very low temperature, low iron at 80, low heart rate and given cefotaxime (antibiotic to treat blood infection).
Image 3

According to Laura, both the police and representatives from social services were at the hospital when they arrived and before any other cause was explored, Laura and her partner were arrested and charged with assault. Sadly, although they were both later cleared of any wrongdoing and Dylan recovered from his injuries, they lost the custody of their son, who was later adopted by a family member.

Laura explained that the family courts were simply not interested in the truth after her lawyer refused to represent her after receiving a report from retired pathologist and haematologist, Dr. Michael Innis. After studying the medical records and blood tests Dr.Innis wrote the following:

The outstanding feature is a Persistent and Significant elevation of the Platelet Count.

In my experience as a Consultant Haematologist, extending several years in a Teaching Hospital, this is clear evidence of a Compensatory Mechanism which develops when the Capillary Wall is fragile as occurs in Scurvy.

This child clearly has a deficiency of Vitamin C and it is this deficiency which is responsible for the episodes of bleeding from which he suffers.
Laura told Health Impact News that she believed that the vaccines she was given in pregnancy were responsible for her son’s injuries and stated that:

I think that the medical profession is responsible for pushing these vaccines onto pregnant women, calling them a ‘normal procedure,’ without highlighting any side effects or risk to the unborn baby.
For more details, listen to Nurse Accused of SBS –Vaccinated During Pregnancy, where Laura tells her story to Sallie O. Elkordy and me.

cont. at: Nurse Vaccinated During Pregnancy with Flu Shot Accused of Shaken Baby Syndrome

Old 11-30-2016, 11:33 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

So someone who the courts thought abused their baby blames the vaccines that her child, that she got, because as we all know, vaccines can do anything!

Of course there's nothing to back this up except the opinion of someone the courts feel was unfit to take care of her child. Because as we all know, people always tell the truth and would never use things as an excuse to hide their behavior. You keep posting 'Think of the children!' but then support the excuses of a child abuser. I like how you're mad she was vaccinated, not that she was an abusive parent.

How ethical do you think it is that anti-vaxx sites use these sob stories to sell their books, which they advertise inbetween paragraphs?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-02-2016), But (11-30-2016), ChuckF (12-02-2016), Dragar (12-01-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-01-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-01-2016), The Man (12-01-2016)
Old 12-01-2016, 12:01 AM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Quote:
peacegirl, as a concerned grandmother, would you leave your infant grandchild alone in the care of your source Alan R. Yurko?
:popcorn:
Thanks, from:
Ari (12-01-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-01-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-01-2016), The Man (12-01-2016)
Old 12-01-2016, 02:36 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
by Christina England
Health Impact News

Here we go again! We learned upthread that England vigorously defended a couple that killed their child by shaking it to death, claiming injuries that couldn't possibly result from vaccines did in fact result from vaccines. England's full-throated defense continued right up until the couple went on the lam after killing a second child. The world became a better place when the couple offed themselves after the police caught up with them.

Christina England is a lying piece of shit.

And peacegirl is her bitch. :yup:

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-02-2016), Ari (12-01-2016), But (12-01-2016), ChuckF (12-01-2016), Dragar (12-01-2016), The Man (12-01-2016)
Old 12-01-2016, 02:47 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
peacegirl, as a concerned grandmother, would you leave your infant grandchild alone in the care of your source Alan R. Yurko?
We'll have to limit Mr. Yurko's babysitting duties to visiting hours at the Richland Correctional Institution in Ohio, seeing as how Mr. Yurko is a jailbird yet again. :yup:

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-02-2016), But (12-01-2016), The Man (12-01-2016)
Old 12-01-2016, 12:06 PM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

Quote:
If your children are vaccinated, what risk are you talking about?
Why, I do believe it is up to you to prove there isn't any, now isn't it? That is what you keep saying anyway. Can you prove 100% that there isn't any?

Quote:
Quote:
Admitting you have a problem is the first step!
I have a problem.
Yes we covered step one. This is where you are supposed to take the next one.

Quote:
Quote:
You are playing God by telling parents they're neglectful if they don't go the route you think they should.
Quote:
But then so are you... you are advocating we let non-vaccinated kids go to any school, for instance. When you don't really know the risks. Show me the evidence that it is 100% safe! :)
What a stupid response. If your child is vaccinated you should have nothing to worry about, right?

How can it be stupid to err on the side of caution when the person advocating something which could mean a risk cannot show me evidence it is 100% safe? You do so all the time!

Quote:
Quote:
Just like it is their business to decide if they wear seatbelts.
You cannot compare seat belts with vaccination because the risk/benefit profile are worlds apart. We've been through this already.
Why on earth not? Seatbelts involve an unknown risk - people get stuck in them in accidents sometimes. Surely it is my right to decide if my child runs that risk? Why can the two not be compared, exactly?

Quote:
Quote:
I love the loaded words. We don't know how many cases of skincancer have been caused by talcum powder either: thus we just do not know the extent of the damage putting toxic chemicals on babioes bottoms. What about synergistic toxicity between it and all the other products that get applied to babies bottoms?
As parents we are constantly weighing the pros and cons of any situation regarding our children's health and well-being. Considering there are alternatives to talcum powder, I would probably use something else just to be on the safe side.
Aha - but how do you know THAT is safe? That there is no synergistic toxicity between it and baby poo? WE JUST DON"T KNOW THE EXTENT OF THE DAMAGE!!!1!

Quote:
Yes, I am speaking for my children as if I was in that present position.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus"
Cool. I'll pretend my children are under threat from bubonic plague carrying unvaccinated masses, that way we are both making stuff up for dramatic effect.
This was not meant for dramatic effect. Even though my children are grown I'm still a mother and am speaking from my position as a mother based on my present knowledge.
And I am speaking from my position of a father under threat from black death, even though I am not in that position either.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-02-2016), But (12-01-2016), ChuckF (12-02-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-01-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-01-2016), The Man (12-01-2016)
Old 12-01-2016, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Quote:
All I am saying is that if there is a possibility that vaccines can mimic shaken baby syndrome (and I admit I don't know), then it is imperative that we don't rush to judgment. Parents have been accused of breaking their baby's bones when it turned out that the baby had a genetic problem that caused the bones to break. I am not excusing someone who is, in fact, responsible. Unfortunately, the criminal justice system is not perfect. Sometimes those not guilty have had to pay the price for the guilty. Have you heard of the innocence project?

Old 12-01-2016, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
So someone who the courts thought abused their baby blames the vaccines that her child, that she got, because as we all know, vaccines can do anything!

Of course there's nothing to back this up except the opinion of someone the courts feel was unfit to take care of her child. Because as we all know, people always tell the truth and would never use things as an excuse to hide their behavior. You keep posting 'Think of the children!' but then support the excuses of a child abuser. I like how you're mad she was vaccinated, not that she was an abusive parent.

How ethical do you think it is that anti-vaxx sites use these sob stories to sell their books, which they advertise inbetween paragraphs?
If the sob stories are true, then there's nothing unethical about it unless you don't like where they place their ads. And please don't misconstrue what I said. No one is supporting the excuses of a child abuser. That is a red herring.

Old 12-01-2016, 02:24 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
All I am saying is that if there is a possibility that vaccines can mimic shaken baby syndrome (and I admit I don't know),
Quote:
If the sob stories are true, then
:baskball:

Double classic peacegirl retcon! If [insert evidence-free counterfactual] is true, then [insert crazy nonsense babble].

Looks, let's not get stuck on the premise that molecules of light teleport, or vaccines done shook all them babies to death! Instead, let's just focus on how brilliant the crazy nonsense babble conclusion would be if we assume it is true :giggle:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-02-2016), But (12-01-2016), Dragar (12-03-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-01-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-01-2016), The Man (12-01-2016)
Old 12-01-2016, 03:22 PM

This is cruel!

https://www.facebook.com/RevolutionF...7146584026269/

Last edited by peacegirl; 12-01-2016 at 07:46 PM.
Old 12-01-2016, 03:34 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Try to figure out how to use quote tags, especially nested ones.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-02-2016), Dragar (12-01-2016), The Man (12-01-2016)
Old 12-01-2016, 03:36 PM

Quote:
I have no desire. You're all brainwashed!

Old 12-01-2016, 03:46 PM
here to bore you with pictures

Quote:
Quote:
"I have shown a basic level of incompetence the entire time I've posted here! Why should I stop now?"
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-02-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-01-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-01-2016), The Man (12-01-2016)
Old 12-01-2016, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post
Quote:
Quote:
"I have shown a basic level of incompetence the entire time I've posted here! Why should I stop now?"
My incompetence is only a mirror that reflects your twisted logic! :laugh:

Last edited by peacegirl; 12-01-2016 at 06:06 PM.
Old 12-01-2016, 06:03 PM

dupe

Old 12-01-2016, 06:16 PM
Jin, Gi, Rei, Ko, Chi, Shin, Tei

Ah, classic peacegirl ... it's always everyone else's fault! Even her inability to master the simplest of tasks and concepts.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-02-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-01-2016), The Man (12-01-2016)
Old 12-01-2016, 06:45 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Stop misusing my words. This only shows your inadequacy to defend your pisitiob.
Yeah Vivisectus! When are you finally going to nut up and admit your inadequacy in defending your pisitiob? :glare:

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-02-2016), But (12-01-2016), ChuckF (12-01-2016), The Man (12-01-2016)
Old 12-01-2016, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
If your children are vaccinated, what risk are you talking about?
Why, I do believe it is up to you to prove there isn't any, now isn't it? That is what you keep saying anyway. Can you prove 100% that there isn't any?
I don't have to prove anything because I'm not on trial. All I have to show is your nonsense.
Quote:
You can
You're right I can! :laugh:

Quote:
Quote:
Admitting you have a problem is the first step!
I have a problem.
Quote:
Yes we covered step one. This is where you are supposed to take the next one.
Stop misusing my words. This only shows your inadequacy to defend your position.

Quote:
Quote:
You are playing God by telling parents they're neglectful if they don't go the route you think they should.
Quote:
But then so are you... you are advocating we let non-vaccinated kids go to any school, for instance. When you don't really know the risks. Show me the evidence that it is 100% safe! :)
Quote:
What a stupid response. If your child is vaccinated you should have nothing to worry about, right?
Quote:

How can it be stupid to err on the side of caution when the person advocating something which could mean a risk cannot show me evidence it is 100% safe? You do so all the time!
Mealymouth Vivisectus! Well done. :smile:

Quote:
Quote:
Just like it is their business to decide if they wear seatbelts.
You cannot compare seat belts with vaccination because the risk/benefit profile are worlds apart. We've been through this already.
Why on earth not? Seatbelts involve an unknown risk - people get stuck in them in accidents sometimes. Surely it is my right to decide if my child runs that risk? Why can the two not be compared, exactly?
If you think the comparison between seat belts and vaccines have anything in common, you're not thinking straight. I cannot waste my time with you; time I will never get back.

Quote:
Quote:
I love the loaded words. We don't know how many cases of skincancer have been caused by talcum powder either: thus we just do not know the extent of the damage putting toxic chemicals on babioes bottoms. What about synergistic toxicity between it and all the other products that get applied to babies bottoms?
As parents we are constantly weighing the pros and cons of any situation regarding our children's health and well-being. Considering there are alternatives to talcum powder, I would probably use something else just to be on the safe side.
Quote:
Aha - but how do you know THAT is safe? That there is no synergistic toxicity between it and baby poo? WE JUST DON"T KNOW THE EXTENT OF THE DAMAGE!!!1!
Your sarcasm isn't working. You resort to this gobbledegook because you have nothing else.

Quote:
Yes, I am speaking for my children as if I was in that present position.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus"
Cool. I'll pretend my children are under threat from bubonic plague carrying unvaccinated masses, that way we are both making stuff up for dramatic effect.
This was not meant for dramatic effect. Even though my children are grown I'm still a mother and am speaking from my position as a mother based on my present knowledge.
Quote:
And I am speaking from my position of a father under threat from black death, even though I am not in that position either.
Analogy fail! :fail:

Old 12-01-2016, 07:27 PM
here to bore you with pictures

Quote:
Unfortunately, the criminal justice system is not perfect. Sometimes those not guilty have had to pay the price for the guilty. Have you heard of the innocence project?
So, if there's a possibility that the justice system might punish an innocent person, each citizen should have the right to choose whether or not they can get arrested?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-02-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-01-2016), The Man (12-01-2016)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle