Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #7076  
Old 05-20-2017, 04:04 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMDCXCVIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Originality is not one of your fortes! :laugh:
I dunno. I thought my True Stewardship of the Authentic Text was pretty original as plot lines go. People seem to like it. There are still several seasons left, especially now that I've started to merge my deathbelt thread with my Revolution in Thought thread. :shrug:
You think too highly of yourself.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #7077  
Old 05-20-2017, 04:05 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMDCXCVIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

FDA Announces That DTap Vaccine Can Cause Autism | Get Cancer Cure
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #7078  
Old 05-20-2017, 04:06 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCVI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Originality is not one of your fortes! :laugh:
I dunno. I thought my True Stewardship of the Authentic Text was pretty original as plot lines go. People seem to like it. There are still several seasons left, especially now that I've started to merge my deathbelt thread with my Revolution in Thought thread. :shrug:
You think too highly of yourself.
Well, I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text, after all.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-24-2017), Kyuss Apollo (05-20-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-20-2017), The Man (05-20-2017)
  #7079  
Old 05-20-2017, 04:11 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCVI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

For parents doing their due diligence: peacegirl (and her source "getcancercure.com") is lying to you as usual.
FALSE: Autism Is Now Disclosed as DTaP Side Effect

That took about 7 seconds.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-24-2017), But (05-20-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-20-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-20-2017), The Man (05-20-2017), Vivisectus (05-22-2017)
  #7080  
Old 05-20-2017, 04:49 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMMCXV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

But pointed out that particular lie to peacegirl nearly a year ago, yet she persists in telling it. But in peacegirl's defense:

- She's an admitted liar.

- She's breathtakingly unintelligent.

- Less than a month after But exposed this particular lie, you discovered the Authentic Text and started sharing it with a world in need. peacegirl was likely so flabbergasted over the fact that her efforts to conceal the Authentic Text by locking it away in a musty old closet had failed that she simply forgot all about the DTap fraud.
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-24-2017), But (05-20-2017), ChuckF (05-20-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-20-2017), Kyuss Apollo (05-20-2017), The Man (05-20-2017)
  #7081  
Old 05-20-2017, 06:09 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMDCXCVIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
But pointed out that particular lie to peacegirl nearly a year ago, yet she persists in telling it. But in peacegirl's defense:

- She's an admitted liar.

- She's breathtakingly unintelligent.

- Less than a month after But exposed this particular lie, you discovered the Authentic Text and started sharing it with a world in need. peacegirl was likely so flabbergasted over the fact that her efforts to conceal the Authentic Text by locking it away in a musty old closet had failed that she simply forgot all about the DTap fraud.
FDA Announces That DTap Vaccine Causes Autism – Health Info
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #7082  
Old 05-20-2017, 06:49 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMDCXCVIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #7083  
Old 05-20-2017, 09:08 PM
specious_reasons's Avatar
specious_reasons specious_reasons is offline
here to bore you with pictures
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: MMCCCXXXVII
Images: 8
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
But pointed out that particular lie to peacegirl nearly a year ago, yet she persists in telling it. But in peacegirl's defense:

- She's an admitted liar.

- She's breathtakingly unintelligent.

- Less than a month after But exposed this particular lie, you discovered the Authentic Text and started sharing it with a world in need. peacegirl was likely so flabbergasted over the fact that her efforts to conceal the Authentic Text by locking it away in a musty old closet had failed that she simply forgot all about the DTap fraud.
FDA Announces That DTap Vaccine Causes Autism Health Info
I haven't yet found the actual document on the FDA site, but the FDA is not "admitting" DTAP causes autism. (I thought it was MMR that causes autism?)

But, if the highlighted section of the document is accurate (not necessarily even a safe assumption), someone claimed that the DTAP vaccine caused autism, and so it was included in the FDA document. Someone else also claimed SIDS and cellulitis were caused by the vaccine. A causal relationship is specifically disclaimed for all these side-effects.

So the FDA did not in fact claim that the DTAP vaccine causes autism.
__________________
ta-
DAVE!!!
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-24-2017), But (05-20-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-21-2017), The Man (05-20-2017), Vivisectus (05-22-2017)
  #7084  
Old 05-20-2017, 09:45 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMDCXCVIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
But pointed out that particular lie to peacegirl nearly a year ago, yet she persists in telling it. But in peacegirl's defense:

- She's an admitted liar.

- She's breathtakingly unintelligent.

- Less than a month after But exposed this particular lie, you discovered the Authentic Text and started sharing it with a world in need. peacegirl was likely so flabbergasted over the fact that her efforts to conceal the Authentic Text by locking it away in a musty old closet had failed that she simply forgot all about the DTap fraud.
FDA Announces That DTap Vaccine Causes Autism – Health Info
I haven't yet found the actual document on the FDA site, but the FDA is not "admitting" DTAP causes autism. (I thought it was MMR that causes autism?)
The MMR vaccine is the one that is most associated with autism, but it wouldn't be surprising to see overlap especially when these vaccines share many of the same toxic adjuvants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by specious reasons
But, if the highlighted section of the document is accurate (not necessarily even a safe assumption), someone claimed that the DTAP vaccine caused autism, and so it was included in the FDA document. Someone else also claimed SIDS and cellulitis were caused by the vaccine. A causal relationship is specifically disclaimed for all these side-effects.
Who was this someone who would claim something as true on the FDA website without authorization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specious reasons
So the FDA did not in fact claim that the DTAP vaccine causes autism.
Then who did? Is this branch of government that unprofessional as to leave out calls to NVIC that are being reported? These calls may have nothing to do with the vaccine, but it may be something worth noting as part of a longitudinal study. It is important for the FDA to be transparent and to list all adverse reactions that parents are reporting to see if there is a common denominator.

http://www.naturalnews.com/053469_va...documents.html
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 05-20-2017 at 10:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7085  
Old 05-20-2017, 10:18 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCVI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Who was this someone who would claim something as true on the FDA website without authorization?
Easy question! It's true that someone reported autism as an adverse event; literally any person can report anything as an adverse event to any drug marketed in the US. You will of course remember this from your intensive study of 21 CFR 310.305(c) and 314.80(c)(1). So, the answer to your question is the person who submitted the report to the manufacturer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specious reasons
So the FDA did not in fact claim that the DTAP vaccine causes autism.
Then who did?
Easy question! The person who submitted the postmarketing adverse event report. You can download the form online. (Well, you could if you were capable of that kind of thing, but you aren't, so you can't.) It's super easy to do for a person or ordinary intelligence.

Also, you know this is not an FDA document, right? Like, that would be extremely obvious if you had done any due diligence at all actually read the document. I know you didn't do that, though, because you're an ignorant parasite.
Quote:
Is this branch of government that careless to allow autism to be listed without a reason?
You realize this is not an FDA document, right?
Quote:
There may be just a correlation as with the other side effects reported but it is important for them to be transparent.
And yet deathbelt manufacturers are not required to disclose the correlation between deathbelt usage, diabetes, autism, and new cancer cases!
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-24-2017), But (05-20-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-21-2017), specious_reasons (05-20-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-21-2017), The Man (05-20-2017), Vivisectus (05-22-2017)
  #7086  
Old 05-20-2017, 10:30 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMDCXCVIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Who was this someone who would claim something as true on the FDA website without authorization?
Easy question! It's true that someone reported autism as an adverse event; literally any person can report anything as an adverse event to any drug marketed in the US. You will of course remember this from your intensive study of 21 CFR 310.305(c) and 314.80(c)(1). So, the answer to your question is the person who submitted the report to the manufacturer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specious reasons
So the FDA did not in fact claim that the DTAP vaccine causes autism.
So what you are doing is trying to make the FDA reports of adverse events meaningless. If that's what they are, the public should be informed.

quote]Then who did?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck
Easy question! The person who submitted the postmarketing adverse event report. You can download the form online. (Well, you could if you were capable of that kind of thing, but you aren't, so you can't.) It's super easy to do for a person or ordinary intelligence.

Also, you know this is not an FDA document, right? Like, that would be extremely obvious if you had done any due diligence at all actually read the document. I know you didn't do that, though, because you're an ignorant parasite.
And you're an ignorant leech who thinks too highly of himself. :giggle:
Quote:
Is this branch of government that careless to allow autism to be listed without a reason?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck
You realize this is not an FDA document, right?
Quote:
It may be just a correlation as with the other side effects reported but it is important for them to be transparent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck
And yet deathbelt manufacturers are not required to disclose the correlation between deathbelt usage, diabetes, autism, and new cancer cases!
You really can't compare vaccines to seatbelts, not if you have a brain cell left.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 05-21-2017 at 01:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7087  
Old 05-20-2017, 10:42 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCVI
Images: 2
Default Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
So what you are doing is trying to make the FDA reports of adverse events meaningless. If that's what they are, the public should be informed.
Sometimes the reports are meaningless, sometimes they're not; see, e.g. FDA Guidance, Adverse Reactions Section of Labeling for Human Prescription Drug and Biological Products Content and Format. The mere fact that a report was made is pretty meaningless, though. Anybody can call a manufacturer and make a report. That's actually a key feature of the post marketing regulatory scheme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck
You realize this is not an FDA document, right?
Oh really? Then who are the authors of this mysterious document?
:lol: Seriously?

peacegirl, who writes inserts? I'll give you a hint: 21 CFR 201. You are too stupid to find, read or understand that, so I'll give you another hint: For this document their logo is in the document itself. You didn't actually read this document, did you, peacegirl? Right there in it - if you were capable of perceiving it, you couldn't not see it, but you are fucking retarded, so I will give you another hint: It's Sanofi Pasteur, you ignorant parasite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You really can't compare vaccines to seatbelts, not if you have a brain cell left.
This is true. The safety and effectiveness of vaccines as a public health tool is established beyond any reasonable scientific doubt and supported by voluminous clinical evidence! Deathbelts, on the other hand, are correlated with diabetes, autism, and cancer cases, and there has NEVER BEEN A SINGLE RANDOMIZED PLACEBO-CONTROLLED CLINICAL STUDY OF THEIR SAFETY AND EFFECTIVENESS. And yet deathbelt manufacturers do not even have to disclose risks to mothers like me, who can be sent to prison just for loving MY CHILD too much to wrap him up in a deathbelt!
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-24-2017), But (05-20-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-21-2017), The Man (05-20-2017), Vivisectus (05-22-2017)
  #7088  
Old 05-21-2017, 12:11 AM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCVI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

peacegirl, should I submit this to the FDA?

Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-24-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-21-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-21-2017), The Man (05-21-2017)
  #7089  
Old 05-21-2017, 12:56 AM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMDCXCVIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
So what you are doing is trying to make the FDA reports of adverse events meaningless. If that's what they are, the public should be informed.
Sometimes the reports are meaningless, sometimes they're not; see, e.g. FDA Guidance, Adverse Reactions Section of Labeling for Human Prescription Drug and Biological Products Content and Format. The mere fact that a report was made is pretty meaningless, though. Anybody can call a manufacturer and make a report. That's actually a key feature of the post marketing regulatory scheme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck
You realize this is not an FDA document, right?
Oh really? Then who are the authors of this mysterious document?
:lol: Seriously?

peacegirl, who writes inserts? I'll give you a hint: 21 CFR 201. You are too stupid to find, read or understand that, so I'll give you another hint: For this document their logo is in the document itself. You didn't actually read this document, did you, peacegirl? Right there in it - if you were capable of perceiving it, you couldn't not see it, but you are fucking retarded, so I will give you another hint: It's Sanofi Pasteur, you ignorant parasite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You really can't compare vaccines to seatbelts, not if you have a brain cell left.
This is true. The safety and effectiveness of vaccines as a public health tool is established beyond any reasonable scientific doubt and supported by voluminous clinical evidence! Deathbelts, on the other hand, are correlated with diabetes, autism, and cancer cases, and there has NEVER BEEN A SINGLE RANDOMIZED PLACEBO-CONTROLLED CLINICAL STUDY OF THEIR SAFETY AND EFFECTIVENESS. And yet deathbelt manufacturers do not even have to disclose risks to mothers like me, who can be sent to prison just for loving MY CHILD too much to wrap him up in a deathbelt!
You're as arrogant as they come!
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #7090  
Old 05-21-2017, 01:19 AM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMDCXCVIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
peacegirl, should I submit this to the FDA?

This is not what was being referred to.

FDA Announces That DTap Vaccine Can Cause Autism | Get Cancer Cure
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #7091  
Old 05-21-2017, 01:24 AM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCVI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
peacegirl, should I submit this to the FDA?

This is not what was being referred to.
Jesus Christ peacegirl, are you actually, truly this fucking dumb? How could something that I just wrote a few minutes ago have been referred to in some anti-vaxxer nonsense from last October?

Also, peacegirl, fun fact: remember when you were all retard-incredulous that a manufacturer's insert was not an FDA document? The article that you just linked to actually tells you who wrote it. Right there, in plain English!

But you didn't read the article you just linked to, did you, peacegirl? Or did you just not see it because you had your retard blinders on, and are cognitively incapable of perceiving information that conflicts with your pre-existing idiot ideas?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-24-2017), But (05-22-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-21-2017), Pan Narrans (05-22-2017), specious_reasons (05-21-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-21-2017), The Man (05-21-2017), Vivisectus (05-22-2017)
  #7092  
Old 05-21-2017, 01:32 AM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMDCXCVIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
peacegirl, should I submit this to the FDA?

This is not what was being referred to.
Jesus Christ peacegirl, are you actually, truly this fucking dumb? How could something that I just wrote a few minutes ago have been referred to in some anti-vaxxer nonsense from last October?
This form has nothing to do with the manufacturer's inserts, which the FDA disclosed on its website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck
Also, peacegirl, fun fact: remember when you were all retard-incredulous that this was not an FDA document? The article that you just linked to actually tells you who wrote it. Right there, in plain English!
It was on the FDA website. It didn't have to be written by the FDA. They were confirming the findings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck
But you didn't read the article you just linked to, did you, peacegirl? Or did you just not see it because you had your retard blinders on, and are cognitively incapable of perceiving information that conflicts with your pre-existing idiot ideas?
You are the one that is extremely closed-minded and self-righteous to boot. That's a dangerous combination.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #7093  
Old 05-21-2017, 01:41 AM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCVI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
It was on the FDA website.
Of course it was, peacegirl - FDA maintains an online database of all drug listing information companies have submitted pursuant to 21 CFR 207. Don't you know that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
It didn't have to be written by the FDA. They were confirming the findings.
peacegirl, you just made that up, and it is not true :yup: peacegirl, do you even know what the FDA does?

Check it out!
Quote:
The drug labels and other drug-specific information on this Web site represent the most recent drug listing information companies have submitted to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). (See 21 CFR part 207.) The drug labeling and other information has been reformatted to make it easier to read but its content has neither been altered nor verified by FDA.
peacegirl, I put it in bold and red for you to read. If you can't see anything in bold and red, it's because you have your retard blinders on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck
But you didn't read the article you just linked to, did you, peacegirl? Or did you just not see it because you had your retard blinders on, and are cognitively incapable of perceiving information that conflicts with your pre-existing idiot ideas?
You are the one that is extremely closed-minded and self-righteous to boot. That's a dangerous combination.
:lol: You never read it, did you? Like, not even after I called you on it the first time. Look how fucking dumb you are.

Last edited by ChuckF; 05-21-2017 at 02:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-24-2017), But (05-22-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-21-2017), Kyuss Apollo (05-21-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-22-2017), The Man (05-21-2017)
  #7094  
Old 05-21-2017, 03:07 AM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMDCXCVIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
It was on the FDA website.
Of course it was, peacegirl - FDA maintains an online database of all drug listing information companies have submitted pursuant to 21 CFR 207. Don't you know that?
Quote:
It didn't have to be written by the FDA. They were confirming the findings.
peacegirl, you just made that up, and it is not true :yup: peacegirl, do you even know what the FDA does?

Check it out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
The drug labels and other drug-specific information on this Web site represent the most recent drug listing information companies have submitted to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). (See 21 CFR part 207.) The drug labeling and other information has been reformatted to make it easier to read but its content has neither been altered nor verified by FDA.
peacegirl, I put it in bold and red for you to read. If you can't see anything in bold and red, it's because you have your retard blinders on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck
But you didn't read the article you just linked to, did you, peacegirl? Or did you just not see it because you had your retard blinders on, and are cognitively incapable of perceiving information that conflicts with your pre-existing idiot ideas?
You are the one that is extremely closed-minded and self-righteous to boot. That's a dangerous combination.
:lol: You never read it, did you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck
Like, not even after I called you on it the first time. Look how fucking dumb you are.
The insert was put on the FDA's website. They have to put a disclaimer for their own protection. This changes nothing and certainly doesn't lessen the risks associated with the Tripedia vaccine.

http://vaccines.procon.org/sourcefil...P_Tripedia.pdf
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #7095  
Old 05-21-2017, 03:26 AM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCVI
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
The insert was put on the FDA's website.
:nod: Exactly like I said - FDA maintains an online database of all drug listing information companies have submitted pursuant to 21 CFR 207.
Quote:
They have to put a disclaimer for their own protection.
:lol: Weak goalpost moving.

peacegirl, you just made this up, and it is - of course - laughably wrong. Also, that's not a disclaimer, but I do not expect you to have actually read any of the words, because you are fucking retarded.

It is important that parents doing their due diligence understand this, lest the inattentive among them mistake you for something other than an ignorant parasite, so I will mention again that you are an ignorant parasite.
Quote:
This changes nothing
This much I agree with. You remain an ignorant parasite.

peacegirl, I see you finally got around to googling the actual document! Have you been able to read it yet? Can you see the giant Sanofi Pasteur logo in there, or are your retard blinders still on?

Do you know what else you would notice in there if you were capable of perceiving it, peacegirl? A large amount of randomized clinical trial data demonstrating the safety and efficacy of this vaccine.

And yet there has NEVER been a single randomized clinical study of the safety and efficacy of deathbelts!!
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-24-2017), But (05-22-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-21-2017), The Man (05-21-2017), Vivisectus (05-22-2017)
  #7096  
Old 05-21-2017, 03:19 PM
chunksmediocrites's Avatar
chunksmediocrites chunksmediocrites is offline
ne plus ultraviolet
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Portland Oregon USA
Gender: Male
Posts: MVCMLIII
Images: 294
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
The insert was put on the FDA's website.
:nod: Exactly like I said - FDA maintains an online database of all drug listing information companies have submitted pursuant to 21 CFR 207.
Quote:
They have to put a disclaimer for their own protection.
:lol: Weak goalpost moving.

peacegirl, you just made this up, and it is - of course - laughably wrong. Also, that's not a disclaimer, but I do not expect you to have actually read any of the words, because you are fucking retarded.

It is important that parents doing their due diligence understand this, lest the inattentive among them mistake you for something other than an ignorant parasite, so I will mention again that you are an ignorant parasite.
Quote:
This changes nothing
This much I agree with. You remain an ignorant parasite.

peacegirl, I see you finally got around to googling the actual document! Have you been able to read it yet? Can you see the giant Sanofi Pasteur logo in there, or are your retard blinders still on?

Do you know what else you would notice in there if you were capable of perceiving it, peacegirl? A large amount of randomized clinical trial data demonstrating the safety and efficacy of this vaccine.

And yet there has NEVER been a single randomized clinical study of the safety and efficacy of deathbelts!!
Weird! It is as if peacegirl was shown to have not understood the content of the linked anti-vax propaganda piece she presented, and then ran through her choices:
A.) acknowledge her error and move forward with a better understanding
B.) rethink her ability to perform due diligence and retrain
C.) more carefully review the veracity of cited links
D.) double-down on missing the point, further entrenching, redirect, regurgitate.

Why pick D? That seems a poor decision.

It is a flaw to be unable to learn new information, and a flaw to be unable to determine the veracity of claims and reliability of sources. It is a flaw to be unable to follow or parse a logical argument. It undermines your stated goal of spreading anti-vaccine opinion and belief and convincing people to push back against vaccine policies, allowed ingredients, administration schedules, and state requirements. It makes you look one-note, bot-like at best and makes you a poor supporter of your position.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-24-2017), But (05-22-2017), ChuckF (05-21-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-21-2017), The Man (05-21-2017)
  #7097  
Old 05-21-2017, 06:17 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMDCXCVIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
The insert was put on the FDA's website.
:nod: Exactly like I said - FDA maintains an online database of all drug listing information companies have submitted pursuant to 21 CFR 207.
Quote:
They have to put a disclaimer for their own protection.
:lol: Weak goalpost moving.

peacegirl, you just made this up, and it is - of course - laughably wrong. Also, that's not a disclaimer, but I do not expect you to have actually read any of the words, because you are fucking retarded.

It is important that parents doing their due diligence understand this, lest the inattentive among them mistake you for something other than an ignorant parasite, so I will mention again that you are an ignorant parasite.
Quote:
This changes nothing
This much I agree with. You remain an ignorant parasite.

peacegirl, I see you finally got around to googling the actual document! Have you been able to read it yet? Can you see the giant Sanofi Pasteur logo in there, or are your retard blinders still on?

Do you know what else you would notice in there if you were capable of perceiving it, peacegirl? A large amount of randomized clinical trial data demonstrating the safety and efficacy of this vaccine.

And yet there has NEVER been a single randomized clinical study of the safety and efficacy of deathbelts!!
THE PERTUSSIS VACCINE LISTS AUTISM AND SUDDEN INFANT DEATH SYNDROME AS SERIOUS ADVERSE EVENTS ON THE PACKAGE INSERT

There is a constant media barrage of stories urging everyone to get vaccinated against pertussis (whooping cough). Every such story castigates those who refuse the vaccine as endangering themselves and society by not vaccinating.

I previously ran an article discrediting that argument. The pertussis vaccine by definition is not bactericidal — it does not kill bacteria. Therefore, vaccinated individuals can carry and transmit pertussis bacteria just the same as the unvaccinated. Public health officials either don’t know this or are being dishonest when they blame minor pertussis outbreaks on the unvaccinated. They could be carrying the germ themselves and personally transmitting it to the reporter when they plant these pseudo-scientific stories.

What else are they not telling you? I took a close look at the Sanofi Pasteur DTaP vaccine (Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids and Acellular Pertussis Vaccine Adsorbed) which is licensed by the FDA as the primary series in infants and children.

I was astonished to discover that Autism and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) are listed as ‘adverse events reported during post-approval use.’ ‘Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting.’

The CDC, the FDA, Paul Offit and every public health flunky swear up and down the aisle that vaccines are perfectly safe and don’t cause autism or SIDS. Yet those conditions are listed on the DTaP package insert with the statement that they are included because such vaccine adverse reactions are serious and frequent.

The Pertussis Vaccine Lists Autism and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome as Serious Adverse Events on the Package Insert | The Refusers

__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #7098  
Old 05-21-2017, 06:29 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMDCXCVIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunksmediocrites View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
The insert was put on the FDA's website.
:nod: Exactly like I said - FDA maintains an online database of all drug listing information companies have submitted pursuant to 21 CFR 207.
Quote:
They have to put a disclaimer for their own protection.
:lol: Weak goalpost moving.

peacegirl, you just made this up, and it is - of course - laughably wrong. Also, that's not a disclaimer, but I do not expect you to have actually read any of the words, because you are fucking retarded.

It is important that parents doing their due diligence understand this, lest the inattentive among them mistake you for something other than an ignorant parasite, so I will mention again that you are an ignorant parasite.
Quote:
This changes nothing
This much I agree with. You remain an ignorant parasite.

peacegirl, I see you finally got around to googling the actual document! Have you been able to read it yet? Can you see the giant Sanofi Pasteur logo in there, or are your retard blinders still on?

Do you know what else you would notice in there if you were capable of perceiving it, peacegirl? A large amount of randomized clinical trial data demonstrating the safety and efficacy of this vaccine.

And yet there has NEVER been a single randomized clinical study of the safety and efficacy of deathbelts!!
Weird! It is as if peacegirl was shown to have not understood the content of the linked anti-vax propaganda piece she presented, and then ran through her choices:
A.) acknowledge her error and move forward with a better understanding
B.) rethink her ability to perform due diligence and retrain
C.) more carefully review the veracity of cited links
D.) double-down on missing the point, further entrenching, redirect, regurgitate.

Why pick D? That seems a poor decision.

It is a flaw to be unable to learn new information, and a flaw to be unable to determine the veracity of claims and reliability of sources. It is a flaw to be unable to follow or parse a logical argument. It undermines your stated goal of spreading anti-vaccine opinion and belief and convincing people to push back against vaccine policies, allowed ingredients, administration schedules, and state requirements. It makes you look one-note, bot-like at best and makes you a poor supporter of your position.
Chuck uses any small error that I might make (a mistake based on a technicality) to divert attention away from the real issue. This is a strategy that is working for him because he is trying to paint a picture of my failures. It has nothing to do with the facts of my argument.

red herring

Examples Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
1.
a smoked herring.
2.
something intended to divert attention from the real problem or matter at hand; a misleading clue.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #7099  
Old 05-21-2017, 07:54 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMMCXV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
No Maturin. The term risk in this situation applies to causing a physical hurt to someone else as a result of your actions. The emotional fallout to others, or the financial cost, will not deter those who don't want to wear seat belts. :giggle:
:laugh:

Sorry, Cochise, but you don't get to redefine words to suit your own purposes. Look, I understand that you're a parasite and in all likelihood have never done an honest day's work in your life. Coming from that perspective, it's likely impossible for you to understand that unnecessarily draining public resources is in fact a risk adults take - not for themselves but for others - when they refuse to buckle up.

But hey, no one can legitimately expect you to understand that simple truth. It'd be like asking a chimp to do calculus.


Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
He's not my boy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin
Of course he is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I hope Trump wins: he believes vaccines can cause autism and would not make vaccines mandatory.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Trump is right on this issue. It's an issue of freedom. I would vote for him due to his position on vaccines alone.
You're a Trumpling. Time to own up and embrace the horror you helped bring about. :yup:
Labeling me is a display of your weakness.
Hey, I'm not the dipshit who openly advocated putting a total sociopath in the White House based solely on the fact that the sociopath in question tweeted some dumbass nonsense about vaccines. That was you. :you:

You're a Trumpling, peacegirl. The Trump Administration is yours. Own it! I know you believe that you've never had any measure of responsibility for anything at all, but that belief is simply not true. :nope:

Have your children decided whose going to support you when your boy kicks you off the dole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin
Yet that's exactly what government does when it mandates the use of child safety devices.

And keep in mind that the laws regarding seatbelts and child seats are far more onerous than anything vaccine related. Violate the seatbelt or child seat laws and you go to jail or pay a fine. Forego vaccinating your child, and in many states there are no consequences at all. The worst that could happen is losing out on some government freebies.
Your legalistic mind isn't serving you well. The consequences of not wearing a seatbelt is a fine, but the consequences of not following the latest vaccine schedule may be a child who is free of the vaccine induced complications that you are in denial about.
:laugh:

As long as you have the Big Book of Informal Fallacies open, check out the section on "equivocation."

The legal consequences of failure to use seat belts and child seats are criminal sanctions, namely fines and jail time.

The worst possible legal consequence of failure to vaccinate is loss of some government freebies. In many states, mine included, there are no legal consequences at all. Thus, death belt mandates are substantially more onerous than vaccine mandates, which are not really mandates at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You are assuming that there are non-negligent parents who would choose to allow their children to ride unrestrained because the burgeoning data of seatbelt risks override the benefits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin
Not at all. I know with certainty that there are non-negligent parents who would choose to allow their children to ride unrestrained because the burgeoning data of seatbelt risks override the benefits. Haven't you read any of the articles or watched any of the videos Chuck posted on the subject?
The data shows that the chance of survival in an accident still favors the use of seatbelts.
Unsubstantiated pontification noted. :yup: In any event, this is not a conclusion that you or your big government authoritarian cohorts get to make for every parent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Show me those non-negligent parents or you're a liar.
peacegirl, you quite literally have nothing to do and all day to do it. If you can't be bothered to read any of the many articles or watch any of the many vids linked upthread, then you're beyond hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin
So then, the only assumption here is yours. You're assuming that any parent who declines to use deathbelts or death seats is automatically negligent. What arrogance!

Sorry, peacegirl, but you don't get to make that judgment. It's up to each parent to decide what's best for his or her child.
I'm not making a judgment.
Nonsense. You're assuming that every single parent who declines to use deathbelts or death seats is negligent, regardless of how much research they have done, how well they make their case, and how much they love their children. That's quintessentially judgmental. :yup:

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin
Right. As you see it, it's okay for government to legislate child safety in derogation of the rights of "minority" parents.
Technically, it's not right just as I don't agree with vaccine mandates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin
So then, we're back to my original statement at the outset of this latest deathbelt discussion: mandatory seat belt legislation is wrong and should be repealed.

Right?
Like I said, most parents would go along with the legislation because the stats show that the benefits of wearing a seatbelt outweighs the risks, therefore they are in line with the legislation.
But according to you, the legislation is "not right" just the same. Even if we assume that your unsubstantiated pontification about "most parents" is true, would that justify overriding the parental rights of those in the minority?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I reserve the right to weigh the pros and cons of vaccine administration as circumstances dictate. If there was an epidemic or my child was in a particularly vulnerable situation (such as being in a crowded area where meningitis is known to occur), I may get my child vaccinated. Giving one vaccine increases the chance that there will be no adverse effects. Less is often more as we are learning with the overuse of antibiotics.
And that's fine. There's no harm in admitting that you changed your mind and are now a safe vaccines advocate rather than a "bonafide anti-vaxxer." Thinking people don't hesitate to change their minds when the evidence renders an existing position untenable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin
So then, according to you, when it comes to the dangers of seat belts and child seats parents should just don their blinders, toe the line, and obey the law like good little sheeple.

Whatever you say, Goebbels.
I didn't say that
What you said was that as to seat belts and car seats, parents shouldn't do any safety-related due diligence; since they're stuck obeying the law in any event, researching the safety issues can only cause them grief.

In other words, according to you, when it comes to the dangers of seat belts and child seats parents should just don their blinders, toe the line, and obey the law like good little sheeple.
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-24-2017), But (05-22-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-22-2017)
  #7100  
Old 05-21-2017, 07:57 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMMCXV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunksmediocrites View Post
A.) acknowledge her error and move forward with a better understanding
B.) rethink her ability to perform due diligence and retrain
C.) more carefully review the veracity of cited links
As peacegirl has repeatedly told us, she's here to teach.

__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-24-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-22-2017), The Man (05-21-2017)
Reply

  Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (2 members and 6 guests)
But
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.26790 seconds with 14 queries