Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 01-30-2018, 02:15 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Or India Pale Ales.

Also, :lol:

It looks like the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge consists of someone named James Lyons-Weiler and the braying voices rattling around inside his skull. lol James Lyons-Weiler.

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
But (01-30-2018), The Man (01-30-2018)
Old 01-31-2018, 12:20 AM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

2-month old Dies 48 hours After 8 Vaccines: Owen's Mom Speaks Out

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 01-31-2018, 12:34 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

“This has been one of the most exhaustively studied questions in scientific history. We need to come to the point where we can accept no for an answer and come to the conclusion that there is no causal link between vaccination and autism. We’ve invested, and Congress has invested, enormous resources in studying this question.”
Dr. Scott Gottlieb, Trump-appointed FDA Commissioner.

On a scale of 99 to 100, how rubishly gullible are anti-vaxxers (cuz you KNOW it ain't less than 99)?

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
But (01-31-2018), The Man (01-31-2018)
Old 01-31-2018, 01:33 AM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Is there evidence that the vaccine caused it?

Oh, and have you emailed NASA yet?
Old 01-31-2018, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Of course not. What was I thinking to even question the possibility that it could have been the shots. After all, it was 24 hours after the vaccination which means there is no proof whatsoever. It’s all coincidence, even though before the vaccine the child was deemed perfectly healthy. Obviously they were wrong and now they’re blaming it on the vaccines. We know better. :rolleyes:

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 01-31-2018 at 01:56 AM.
Old 01-31-2018, 02:56 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Of course not.
That part checks out.
Quote:
What was I thinking to even question the possibility that it could have been the shots.
Your usual ignorant retard stuff, probably.
Thanks, from:
But (02-01-2018), The Man (01-31-2018)
Old 01-31-2018, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Of course not.
That part checks out.
Quote:
What was I thinking to even question the possibility that it could have been the shots.
Your usual ignorant retard stuff, probably.

This comes from someone who is now in save face mode. What a ridiculous response to a very legitimate concern. Keep up the charade which will only reveal your extreme bias and lack of objective thought. :chin:

Old 01-31-2018, 03:27 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
This comes from someone who is now in save face mode.
:nope: The dog still recognizes me and everything.
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (01-31-2018), The Man (01-31-2018)
Old 01-31-2018, 03:48 PM

Have you emailed NASA yet? Don't you want to ask them if we see the planets in real time?
Old 01-31-2018, 04:11 PM
Now in six dimensions!

Edit: Bah. Misposted entirely.
Old 01-31-2018, 11:14 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
This comes from someone who is now in save face mode.
:nope: The dog still recognizes me and everything.
Same here. Clearly, my dogs resent Seymour Lessans. :sadcheer:

Thanks, from:
ChuckF (02-01-2018), The Man (01-31-2018)
Old 02-01-2018, 12:18 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

All y'all should take advantage of the generosity of my primary care physician, women's holistic mental health psychiatrist and anti-vaxx deity Kelly Brogan, who's practically giving away consultations for a mere $4,497.00. That pocket-change level payment gets you a two-hour consultation plus a one-hour follow-up. Subsequent follow-ups are just $570.00 for forty-five minutes.

Thanks, from:
Ari (02-01-2018), But (02-01-2018), ChuckF (02-01-2018), chunksmediocrites (02-04-2018), The Man (02-01-2018)
Old 02-04-2018, 08:26 PM
Projecting my phallogos with long, hard diction

Yet peacegirl continues to deny the high (and rising!) death toll of automobile deathbelts.

http://www.againstseatbeltcompulsion.org/victims.htm
Thanks, from:
Ari (02-04-2018), But (02-05-2018), ChuckF (02-04-2018), Stephen Maturin (02-05-2018), The Man (02-07-2018)
Old 02-04-2018, 08:59 PM

https://www.facebook.com/TruthIsTerr...vJ-kG3xCgT88R8

Old 02-07-2018, 04:49 PM

https://www.facebook.com/bigstonechi...xN7RtRFjqLj_r0

Old 02-07-2018, 05:01 PM

Neck manipulations on babies! What could possibly go wrong?

:lol:
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (02-07-2018)
Old 02-07-2018, 05:24 PM

Quote:

He wasn't manipulating. He was gently cradling. You have no idea what you're talking about, as usual.

Old 02-07-2018, 06:41 PM

Hey, have you emailed NASA yet?
Old 02-07-2018, 11:38 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:

There are lots of dangerous, fraudulent dumbfuck quacks out there, to be sure. That quack Facebook page old Janis linked reminded me of a story.

Not long after I passed the Ohio bar exam I was representing a guy on a personal injury claim arising out of a car crash. The injuries weren't severe, but the at-fault driver's insurance company was dicking the guy around mercilessly, so he had little choice but to hire counsel.

Turns out the guy had a lot of chiropractic treatment. We're talking A LOT of chiropractic treatment.

Back then, there was a massive operation called Affordable Chiropractic that had 20 or so offices throughout our part of the state. The pitch was pretty basic: "Got a soft tissue injury resulting from a car crash? Come to us! Chiropractic adjustments 2-3 times per week (at a couple hundred bucks per session) and you'll be right as rain in ... oh, say ... 3 to 5 years!"

The overtreatment was as egregious as you'll ever see. Adjusters for liability insurance companies would generally just point and laugh when they found out your client got duped into becoming an Affordable Chiropractic patient.

Eventually I met face-to-face with the chiropractor who treated my client to get her take on the nature and extent of my client's injuries, and his prognosis. Since 98% of his crash-related treatment came from this chiropractor, she'd definitely be a witness if the case ever went to trial.

What a fucking loon. At one point she told me - in all seriousness - that any parent who failed to start their child on regular chiropractic treatment within one week after the kid's birth should be jailed for child neglect. I damn near fell out of my chair. There was no fucking way I'd ever be able put that crazy motherfucker on a witness stand.

It's goddamn shame, since the money-grubbing nutjobs in that business draw attention away from the fact that there are a lot of damn good chiropractors out there. Chiropractic treatment can and does provide real relief from chronic pain, and is often a vastly superior alternative to surgery or drugs.

Fortunately, there are signs that help identify the money-grubbing loons. For instance, if the practitioner refers to himself or herself as a "straight chiropractor" or yammers on about "subluxations of the spine," then you're likely dealing with a true believer who thinks that these "subluxations" cause cancer, inability to get a boner, and all things in between. Your only reasonable option at that point is to gtfo.

Thanks, from:
But (02-07-2018), ChuckF (02-08-2018), Sock Puppet (02-19-2018), The Man (02-08-2018)
Old 02-08-2018, 12:00 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

Raw water may reduce cancer risk, study finds

Thanks, from:
But (02-08-2018)
Old 02-08-2018, 12:06 AM

Mattel introduces new line of anti-vaccine Barbies complete with viruses and bacteria

Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (02-08-2018)
Old 02-08-2018, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:

There are lots of dangerous, fraudulent dumbfuck quacks out there, to be sure. That quack Facebook page old Janis linked reminded me of a story.

Not long after I passed the Ohio bar exam I was representing a guy on a personal injury claim arising out of a car crash. The injuries weren't severe, but the at-fault driver's insurance company was dicking the guy around mercilessly, so he had little choice but to hire counsel.

Turns out the guy had a lot of chiropractic treatment. We're talking A LOT of chiropractic treatment.

Back then, there was a massive operation called Affordable Chiropractic that had 20 or so offices throughout our part of the state. The pitch was pretty basic: "Got a soft tissue injury resulting from a car crash? Come to us! Chiropractic adjustments 2-3 times per week (at a couple hundred bucks per session) and you'll be right as rain in ... oh, say ... 3 to 5 years!"

The overtreatment was as egregious as you'll ever see. Adjusters for liability insurance companies would generally just point and laugh when they found out your client got duped into becoming an Affordable Chiropractic patient.

Eventually I met face-to-face with the chiropractor who treated my client to get her take on the nature and extent of my client's injuries, and his prognosis. Since 98% of his crash-related treatment came from this chiropractor, she'd definitely be a witness if the case ever went to trial.

What a fucking loon. At one point she told me - in all seriousness - that any parent who failed to start their child on regular chiropractic treatment within one week after the kid's birth should be jailed for child neglect. I damn near fell out of my chair. There was no fucking way I'd ever be able put that crazy motherfucker on a witness stand.

It's goddamn shame, since the money-grubbing nutjobs in that business draw attention away from the fact that there are a lot of damn good chiropractors out there. Chiropractic treatment can and does provide real relief from chronic pain, and is often a vastly superior alternative to surgery or drugs.

Fortunately, there are signs that help identify the money-grubbing loons. For instance, if the practitioner refers to himself or herself as a "straight chiropractor" or yammers on about "subluxations of the spine," then you're likely dealing with a true believer who thinks that these "subluxations" cause cancer, inability to get a boner, and all things in between. Your only reasonable option at that point is to gtfo.
I agree with you for once, but the same goes for doctors in any field. You can’t blame an entire profession on a few bad apples, can you? Please don’t answer. :rolleyes:

Old 02-08-2018, 12:31 AM

Nothing is off limits in order to protect Big Pharma’s corner of he market!

Old 02-08-2018, 01:20 AM

Big Pharma would put all those natural viruses and bacteria out of a job if there weren't concerned grandmothers like peacegirl standing up for them.

:sadnod:
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (02-08-2018), The Man (02-09-2018)
Old 02-09-2018, 05:59 PM

February 9, 2018

Dr. Mark Geier Wins Lawsuit Against Maryland Board of Physicians
by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

A Maryland Circuit Court judge has ruled that the Maryland Board of Physicians, which stripped Dr. Mark Geier of his license to practice medicine back in 2011, acted illegally by humiliating Dr. Geier and his family publicly after they removed his medical license.

In what is seen as an unprecedented action, Judge Ronald Rubin has ordered not only that $2.5 million in damages be awarded to the Geiers, but that half of that amount was to come out of the pockets of the members of the Maryland Board of Physicians, between $10,000 and $200,000 apiece, depending on their net worth.

cont. at: Dr. Mark Geier Wins Lawsuit Against Maryland Board of Physicians

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle