Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Arts & Literature

Old 07-24-2017, 08:24 PM
Domo Arigato Mister Roborto

Default Re: Coulson Watches You While You Sleep

From the SDCC thing that apparently happened over the weekend: Thor Ragnarok looks outrageous. There was a lot in the trailer for anybody to geek out over. My personal favorite right now are the Valkyrie riding in on their wing-ed ponies though.

Then there's some pictures that have been released. Let me start with the Captain Marvel. Some concept art made its way either onto the official Marvel tweeter or the artist's tweeter, I don't remember which. But here it is. I'm a big fan of Captain Marvel's revamp that happened a few years back. That's when (former?) Air Force Captain Carol Danvers stopped being Ms Marvel and took up the mantel and title of Captain Marvel. Complete with costume change and ever thing. It's one of my favorite looking costumes in all of the comic world(s).

It's in keeping with how the MCU has been designing things, which I'm a fan of. I do miss her scarf-wrap-flowy-thing however. Some of the details about her movie have dropped and I'm not sure about that. Basically, according to the scuttle-butt, it's going to be set in the 90s. On one hand, okay, sure. That could be fun. But then it raises others questions (which I assume would be answered in the movie.) But anyway.

Then there's this promotional poster for the Infinity Wars the First.

And guys. I don't know, guys. Seriously. Guys. I usually feel p secure in my borthood. But seeing Captain Chris Evans in that beard makes me feel things. I know, or at least am quite positive, I don't have ovaries, but I def felt them esplode a little looking at that bebearded mug.
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (07-24-2017), slimshady2357 (07-24-2017), The Lone Ranger (07-25-2017), The Man (07-24-2017)
Old 07-24-2017, 11:01 PM
simple country microbiologist hyperchicken

ES and I watched Legion btw. I noticed there was some conversation about it upthread.

I really loved it. Aubrey Plaza was so fucking fabulous. I enjoy the feel and look and overall trippiness of it.

I'm well aware of the character of Legion in the Marvel universe, but I read nothing about what take these people were taking on the show. (I figured because of timing it might be in the first class universe sort of). But I know what Legions powers are, his general backstory and Ive read of some of his interactions with the Xmen.

I just loved the show.
BrotherMan (07-25-2017), Ensign Steve (07-31-2017), slimshady2357 (07-24-2017), The Man (07-25-2017)
Old 07-25-2017, 02:53 AM
Domo Arigato Mister Roborto

I don't know anything about Legion from the comics. All I know is that this series is bonkers. In all the right ways. A perfect experiment for cable television. P much an opposite of what's happening on the FOX movies front.
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (07-26-2017), slimshady2357 (07-25-2017), The Man (07-25-2017)
Old 07-31-2017, 05:36 PM
He's back! for your fucking cheetos

Legion is the shit and I'm bummed it's not on Hulu anymore, like wtf?
BrotherMan (08-01-2017), slimshady2357 (07-31-2017)

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Arts & Literature