Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 05-24-2016, 07:11 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Sic transit gloria Pretend Ignore, eh peacegirl?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-24-2016), chunksmediocrites (05-25-2016), Stormlight (05-25-2016), The Man (05-24-2016), Vivisectus (05-24-2016)
Old 05-24-2016, 08:19 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
One wonders how many of these 19 mothers had keeping their children safe as their first priority.
These women were deranged. They did not have the typical motherly instinct probably due to something that happened in their formative years.
You pulled all that out of your ass. :wave:

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-24-2016), But (05-24-2016), ChuckF (05-24-2016), chunksmediocrites (05-25-2016), Kamilah Hauptmann (05-24-2016), Stormlight (05-25-2016), The Man (05-24-2016)
Old 05-24-2016, 08:22 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragar View Post
Quote:
Part of the bonding that God (nature) has given a mother is motherly intuition. This is not to say that she will automatically know what is safe and what isn't in every case, but her intuition will prompt her to question anything that appears potentially dangerous.
More magic!
Mock the magic uterus at your peril!

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-24-2016), chunksmediocrites (05-25-2016), Stormlight (05-25-2016), The Man (05-24-2016)
Old 05-24-2016, 10:54 PM
I'm Deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
One wonders how many of these 19 mothers had keeping their children safe as their first priority.
These women were deranged. They did not have the typical motherly instinct probably due to something that happened in their formative years.
You pulled all that out of your ass. :wave:
Isn't that Peacegirl's MO, that she has used on numerous (almost every) occasions to support her case. It reminds me of something my father would say, "You lie, and I'll swear by it.", it certainly applies to Peacegirl and her fathers book.
Old 05-24-2016, 10:59 PM
I'm Deplorable.

Motherly intuition (Mothers Instinct) is something that Peacegirl has blown all out of proportion to reality, and probably doesn't exist to the degree she claims, but needs to be learned.
Old 05-24-2016, 11:18 PM
I'm a regular Victor Victoria

DeviantArt: Now You Know!

I, too, am an easily amused dumbass.

:BC: :canada:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-25-2016), ChuckF (05-24-2016), Pan Narrans (05-26-2016), Stephen Maturin (05-24-2016), Stormlight (05-25-2016), The Man (05-25-2016), Vivisectus (05-25-2016)
Old 05-25-2016, 12:12 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

Thanks, from:
Kamilah Hauptmann (05-25-2016), Stormlight (05-25-2016), The Man (05-25-2016), Vivisectus (05-25-2016)
Old 05-25-2016, 01:09 AM
I'm Deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Excuse me but 99% isn't nearly good enough for Peacegirl, If is isn't 100% it doesn't count.
Angakuk (05-25-2016), Stormlight (05-25-2016)
Old 05-25-2016, 01:12 AM
I'm Deplorable.

Stupid is as stupid does, and stupid does 100% or nothing.
Old 05-25-2016, 09:57 AM
Now in six dimensions!

Quote:
I said AS A WHOLE. Can't you read Dragar? There is some good in many of the latest technologies, but that does not include overdosing infants and babies on more and more vaccines.
We don't 'overdose' infants and babies. As usual, dishonest rhetoric. When are you going to stop with your lies and deceit, peacegirl?
Angakuk (05-25-2016), But (05-25-2016), chunksmediocrites (05-30-2016), Stephen Maturin (05-25-2016), Stormlight (05-25-2016), The Man (05-25-2016)
Old 05-25-2016, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
... because their first priority is that their children remain safe.
Apart from the mothers that don't have that as their first priority, you mean?
They are the exception, not the rule.
Exceptions, not the rule, huh? What does that remind me of? Let me think. Oh yeah...adverse vaccine reactions.

MOTHERS ARE AS DANGEROUS AS VACCINES
Your reasoning is getting more and more ridiculous. :giggle:
:lol:

You really are just as dumb as a box of rocks, aren't you?

Don't you realize that Chuck is doing a straightforward reductio of your very own "reasoning"? So by saying that his reasoning is getting more and more ridiculous, you've just admitted that your own reasoning is more and more ridiculous!

But, no, whoosh -- charmingly, all this goes right over your little head!

:whoosh:
He was trying to create an analogy that is just plain wrong. There is no straightforward reductio because we don't yet know the widespread harm vaccines may be causing which could make the danger (including but not limited to autistic regression, allergies, auto-immune illness, etc.) of vaccines more the rule than the exception. Charmingly, all of this goes right over your little head because you're not really interested in this subject matter. You're out to make me look stupid but it's not working. In fact, this thread could be a study on the lengths people will go to to use a thread for their own agenda which has nothing to do with vaccines. You all look ridiculous and anyone who sees my legitimate concern versus the responses I get (which are ludicrous) will recognize that this is an attempt to discredit me and by association my father.

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 05-25-2016, 11:30 AM
Now in six dimensions!

Quote:
..we we don't yet know the widespread harm vaccines may be causing...
Also, we don't yet know the widespread harm mothers may be harming. Until all the evidence is in, we can't risk the dangers! Ban mothers, now, for the safety of our children!

:protest:
Angakuk (05-25-2016), ChuckF (05-25-2016), chunksmediocrites (05-30-2016), Stormlight (05-25-2016), The Man (05-25-2016), Vivisectus (05-25-2016)
Old 05-25-2016, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Quote:
I said AS A WHOLE. Can't you read Dragar? There is some good in many of the latest technologies, but that does not include overdosing infants and babies on more and more vaccines.
We don't 'overdose' infants and babies. As usual, dishonest rhetoric. When are you going to stop with your lies and deceit, peacegirl?
If a child's immune and neurological system cannot handle the amount of adjuvants in their developing system, the word "overdose" is appropriate. When are YOU going to stop with your deceitful ways Dragar by using this thread for your own personal agenda? It's not becoming. :glare:

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 05-25-2016, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Also, we don't yet know the widespread harm mothers may be harming. Until all the evidence is in, we can't risk the dangers! Ban mothers, now, for the safety of our children!

Mothers have a God given instinct to protect their children (barring the few that are emotionally ill) that goes far beyond what these "scientific" studies can prove. If there were no dangers to vaccines, mothers would willingly be in line to get their children vaccinated. But they have done their due diligence and know there is more to this issue than meets the eye, especially the mothers who saw their children suffer after being vaccinated. They are the ones in the front lines. Mothers now are armed with more information than ever before and they will not lose this fight. They are the heroes. The truth is when something goes wrong the manufacturers are not held accountable. It is the families that will have to live with the injuries their children attained for the rest of their lives.

Old 05-25-2016, 11:56 AM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

Quote:
Mothers have a God given instinct to protect their children (barring the few that are emotionally ill) that goes far beyond what these "scientific" studies can prove. If there were no dangers to vaccines, mothers would not be fighting the most important fight of their lives. They would willingly stand in line to get their children vaccinated. But they have done their due diligence and know there is more to this issue than meets the eye. Mothers now are armed with more information and they are not going to be bamboozled any longer. Unfortunately, when something goes wrong the manufacturers are not held accountable. It is the families that will have to live with the injuries their children attained for the rest of their lives.
Awesome post - classic peacegirl. Slightly weaselly (maternal instinct is kind of magic unless you have to explain why you think so and in what way it is magic), full of meaningless generalities about mean corporations, essentially irrational (if vaccines weren't dangerous, there would not be anti-vaxxer mums and their magic maternal instincts!) and all delivered as a manipulative emotional appeal (won't anyone THINK of the BABBIES!).

And of course we still do not know if the lower infant mortality rate in the Nordic countries and Switzerland could have something to do with their higher vaccination rates. Strange! Because it was a source of concern about the possible dangers of vaccination before?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-25-2016), But (05-25-2016), chunksmediocrites (05-30-2016), Stormlight (05-25-2016), The Man (05-25-2016)
Old 05-25-2016, 11:58 AM
Now in six dimensions!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Mothers have a God given instinct to protect their children (barring the few that are emotionally ill) that goes far beyond what these "scientific" studies can prove.
Magic!

How do you know this, if it doesn't show up from science?

Magic!

Quote:
Mothers now are armed with more information than ever before and they will not lose this fight.
Mothers are magic!

Anyway, we still don't know all the potential dangers of mothers, peacegirl. Everywhere you look, children are being harmed by their own mothers. More children are harmed by mothers than ever before. Until all the data is in, we need to BAN MOTHERS!

Angakuk (05-25-2016), chunksmediocrites (05-30-2016), Stormlight (05-25-2016), The Man (05-25-2016)
Old 05-25-2016, 11:59 AM

I guess we should err on the side of caution where mothers are concerned until all the data is in. I mean we just do not know how far this mother-harm goes or all the possible effects mothering has on the system.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-25-2016), chunksmediocrites (05-30-2016), Dragar (05-25-2016), The Man (05-25-2016)
Old 05-25-2016, 12:00 PM
Now in six dimensions!

Quote:

If a child's immune and neurological system cannot handle the amount of adjuvants in their developing system, the word "overdose" is appropriate.
But we don't 'overdose'. You made that up.

Why can't you argue honestly, peacegirl, instead of resorting to lies and deception?
Angakuk (05-25-2016), But (05-25-2016), chunksmediocrites (05-30-2016), Stephen Maturin (05-25-2016), Stormlight (05-25-2016), The Man (05-25-2016), Vivisectus (05-25-2016)
Old 05-25-2016, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
I guess we should err on the side of caution where mothers are concerned until all the data is in. I mean we just do not know how far this mother-harm goes or all the possible effects mothering has on the system.
Actually NO. Observation of all species tells us that there is an instinct in mothers to protect their young. There is always the exception, but that does not negate the instinct to protect that most mothers have. Your reasoning is so shoddy, it's laughable Dragar.

Old 05-25-2016, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Quote:

If a child's immune and neurological system cannot handle the amount of adjuvants in their developing system, the word "overdose" is appropriate.
But we don't 'overdose'. You made that up.

Why can't you argue honestly, peacegirl, instead of resorting to lies and deception?
You are too self-righteous for me to deal with. You don't know the genetic predispositions of all children. You are basing your half truths on half baked scientific experiments that are done by the very people who have the most to gain. There are few independent studies that have no stake in the business of Big Pharma. This whole thing is such a sham, it's incredible that you can't admit to it, or at the very least to the possibility that there is crookedness involved. This is a red flag that your thinking is slanted in a big way probably because you want me to be wrong in a big way, so that you can continue to discredit my father in a big way. The reason this issue is not going away is that children are being harmed whether you are able to admit it or not.

Old 05-25-2016, 02:17 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

CRASH MOM WAS FULLY 'LOADED'

Lancaster mother gets 10 years in DUI crash that killed daughter, 5, maimed son | The Charlotte Observer

Bedford mother found guilty of driving drunk in crash that killed son
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-25-2016), chunksmediocrites (05-30-2016), Dragar (05-25-2016), Stephen Maturin (05-25-2016), Stormlight (05-25-2016), The Man (05-25-2016), Vivisectus (05-25-2016)
Old 05-25-2016, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Actually NO. Observation of all species tells us that there is an instinct in mothers to protect their young. There is always the exception, but that does not negate the instinct to protect that most mothers have. Your reasoning is so shoddy, it's laughable Dragar.
Observation also tells us vaccines prevent potentially lethal and damaging diseases. There is always an exception, but that does not negate the protection from diseases that vaccines confer. Your reasoning is so shoddy, it's laughable PG!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-25-2016), The Man (05-25-2016)
Old 05-25-2016, 02:19 PM

This kind of stuff happens all the time, but it is repressed by Big Maternity and their corrupt scientists.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-25-2016), ChuckF (05-25-2016), chunksmediocrites (05-30-2016), Dragar (05-25-2016), Stephen Maturin (05-25-2016), Stormlight (05-25-2016), The Man (05-25-2016)
Old 05-25-2016, 02:41 PM
Now in six dimensions!

Quote:
You are too self-righteous for me to deal with. You don't know the genetic predispositions of all children. You are basing your half truths on half baked scientific experiments that are done by the very people who have the most to gain. There are few independent studies that have no stake in the business of Big Pharma. This whole thing is such a sham, it's incredible that you can't admit to it, or at the very least to the possibility that there is crookedness involved. This is a red flag that your thinking is slanted in a big way probably because you want me to be wrong in a big way, so that you can continue to discredit my father in a big way. The reason this issue is not going away is that children are being harmed whether you are able to admit it or not.
Great rant, 8/10, empty of facts, would read again.
Angakuk (05-25-2016), chunksmediocrites (05-30-2016), Stormlight (05-25-2016), The Man (05-25-2016)
Old 05-25-2016, 02:44 PM
Now in six dimensions!

Quote:
Observation of all species tells us that there is an instinct in mothers to protect their young.
More bullshit. Crack open a book, would you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filial_cannibalism
Angakuk (05-25-2016), ChuckF (05-25-2016), chunksmediocrites (05-30-2016), Stephen Maturin (05-25-2016), Stormlight (05-25-2016), The Man (05-25-2016)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle