Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #5926  
Old 12-04-2016, 08:26 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Nutty Legionnaire Provost
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMMCCCXXV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

peacegirl, do you agree with Jeff Prager that the Mossad blew up Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland in 1988 and blamed it on Libya with intent to demonize Islam and lay the groundwork for 9/11? Sounds pretty sane to me.
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), ChuckF (12-04-2016), Dragar (12-04-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-04-2016), The Man (12-04-2016)
  #5927  
Old 12-04-2016, 09:18 PM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVDCXIV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Why do spacecraft reach their destinations with great accuracy if the planets are tens of thousands of kilometers from where we think they are? That's another test that your Dad's nonsense fails.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-04-2016), The Man (12-04-2016)
  #5928  
Old 12-04-2016, 09:18 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCLXIV
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

peacegirl, do you agree with your source Jeff Prager that Kristallnacht was a Jewish plot?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-04-2016), The Man (12-04-2016)
  #5929  
Old 12-04-2016, 09:46 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
:lol:

If we saw in real time, we would see something else, as the moons of Jupiter show. This is a test of your Dad's nonsense, and it fails the test. Game over.
The moons of Jupiter would not show something different. This is not a test of my dad's nonsense because it does not fail the test that would prove his observations wrong. Game not over.
Now you're just making stuff up again. Have you forgotten what the problem is? Give a summary.
I'm not making up stuff again. Romer made certain observations. Based on those observations he came to the conclusion that it was delayed light that accounted for the lag time. If that's not a good enough summary, oh well. :sadcheer:
What observations did he make? No copypaste or links. In your own words.
I just told you. Io did not appear from the eclipse at the expected time. Romer concluded that the light took longer to get to Earth because the distance at that time of year was furthest from Jupiter. This was used to figure out the speed of light. I'd prefer not answering anymore questions on this subject.

http://www.mathpages.com/home/kmath203/kmath203.htm
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 12-04-2016 at 09:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5930  
Old 12-04-2016, 09:56 PM
Ari's Avatar
Ari Ari is offline
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area
Gender: Male
Posts: MXDCLXV
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Lessans' observations can be tested. They were not speculations.
You keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means.
What exactly do you think 'Observation' and 'speculation' mean?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-04-2016), The Man (12-04-2016)
  #5931  
Old 12-04-2016, 10:00 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Lessans' observations can be tested. They were not speculations.
You keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means.
What exactly do you think 'Observation' and 'speculation' mean?
Speculation is the forming of a theory without firm evidence.

Observation is the act of careful watching and listening to gain information.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #5932  
Old 12-04-2016, 10:01 PM
Ari's Avatar
Ari Ari is offline
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area
Gender: Male
Posts: MXDCLXV
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

And observation?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-04-2016), The Man (12-04-2016)
  #5933  
Old 12-04-2016, 10:29 PM
Ari's Avatar
Ari Ari is offline
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area
Gender: Male
Posts: MXDCLXV
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

So we can say that the idea vaccines cause autism is speculation based on poor observations.

So... about your favorite two papers in the giant 1053 page report, or was that just another copy and paste?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), But (12-04-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-04-2016), The Man (12-04-2016)
  #5934  
Old 12-04-2016, 10:45 PM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVDCXIV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
What observations did he make? No copypaste or links. In your own words.
I just told you. Io did not appear from the eclipse at the expected time.
In other words, he worked from the assumption that we see in real time, that didn't match the observations, so he concluded that we don't see in real time. Problem solved. :)

Quote:
Romer concluded that the light took longer to get to Earth because the distance at that time of year was furthest from Jupiter. This was used to figure out the speed of light. I'd prefer not answering anymore questions on this subject.
Because you're wrong and you know it.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), Dragar (12-05-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-04-2016), The Man (12-04-2016)
  #5935  
Old 12-05-2016, 12:02 AM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
So we can say that the idea vaccines cause autism is speculation based on poor observations.

So... about your favorite two papers in the giant 1053 page report, or was that just another copy and paste?
It's seeing a connection Ari. It's a correlation which needs to be taken seriously because it suggests vaccines may be a contributor to changes in the brain of a subset of children who cannot excrete the toxins.

I haven't had a chance to go over Prager's PDF.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #5936  
Old 12-05-2016, 12:08 AM
Ari's Avatar
Ari Ari is offline
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area
Gender: Male
Posts: MXDCLXV
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
It's seeing a connection Ari. It's a correlation which needs to be taken seriously because it suggests vaccines may be a contributor to changes in the brain of a subset of children who cannot excrete the toxins.
What's a correlation? the fact the author is a fraud who massaged his data and lied to reach his conclusion? The fact you constantly scream about following the money but willfully ignore that he got paid to reach the conclusion he did? Or perhaps it's that no other study, not a single one, has provided the same connection he did.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), But (12-05-2016), Dragar (12-05-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-05-2016), The Man (12-05-2016)
  #5937  
Old 12-05-2016, 12:14 AM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
It's seeing a connection Ari. It's a correlation which needs to be taken seriously because it suggests vaccines may be a contributor to changes in the brain of a subset of children who cannot excrete the toxins.
What's a correlation? the fact the author is a fraud who massaged his data and lied to reach his conclusion? The fact you constantly scream about following the money but willfully ignore that he got paid to reach the conclusion he did? Or perhaps it's that no other study, not a single one, has provided the same connection he did.
Stop it Ari. You sound like anything but an objective researcher! :sad: Wakefield did not lie to reach his conclusions. He never claimed anything other than a possible correlation. He has been demonized!
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #5938  
Old 12-05-2016, 12:16 AM
Ari's Avatar
Ari Ari is offline
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area
Gender: Male
Posts: MXDCLXV
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Haha, really?
So tell me, how is one supposed to be objective?
Should I ignore all the evidence that he's a fraud, was paid to lie and that future research shows no link? Is that objectivity?

So far it seems like your version of objectivity is to believe the first thing you read over all else and to never admit error.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), But (12-05-2016), ChuckF (12-05-2016), Dragar (12-05-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-05-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-05-2016), The Man (12-05-2016)
  #5939  
Old 12-05-2016, 02:48 AM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
What observations did he make? No copypaste or links. In your own words.
I just told you. Io did not appear from the eclipse at the expected time.
In other words, he worked from the assumption that we see in real time, that didn't match the observations, so he concluded that we don't see in real time. Problem solved. :)

Quote:
Romer concluded that the light took longer to get to Earth because the distance at that time of year was furthest from Jupiter. This was used to figure out the speed of light. I'd prefer not answering anymore questions on this subject.
Because you're wrong and you know it.
So if that's what you believe, why harp on it?
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #5940  
Old 12-05-2016, 02:50 AM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Haha, really?
So tell me, how is one supposed to be objective?
Should I ignore all the evidence that he's a fraud, was paid to lie and that future research shows no link? Is that objectivity?

So far it seems like your version of objectivity is to believe the first thing you read over all else and to never admit error.
He was not paid to lie Ari, and he was not a fraud. You're brainwashed by the media.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #5941  
Old 12-05-2016, 02:50 AM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVDCXIV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
So if that's what you believe, why harp on it?
To get you to admit it.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), Dragar (12-05-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-05-2016), The Man (12-05-2016)
  #5942  
Old 12-05-2016, 02:55 AM
Ari's Avatar
Ari Ari is offline
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area
Gender: Male
Posts: MXDCLXV
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
He was not paid to lie Ari, and he was not a fraud. You're brainwashed by the media.
So he wasn't paid by lawyers actively sueing vaccine manufactures to find a medical reason for their clients to sue? Do you think it was just luck that all of his study subjects were plaintiffs and that the lawyers gave him almost half a million?
He also wasn't stripped of his ability to practice medicine then?

No seriously, what exactly do you think being objective means?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), But (12-05-2016), Dragar (12-05-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-05-2016), The Man (12-05-2016)
  #5943  
Old 12-05-2016, 02:57 AM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMDCCCLXIV
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

435,643

At today's exchange rates, that would buy, like 13,000 copies of the Corrupted Text at $41 a pop on Amazon.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), Ari (12-05-2016), But (12-05-2016), Dragar (12-05-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-05-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-05-2016), The Man (12-05-2016)
  #5944  
Old 12-05-2016, 03:01 AM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
So if that's what you believe, why harp on it?
To get you to admit it.
I'm not convinced.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #5945  
Old 12-05-2016, 03:05 AM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
He was not paid to lie Ari, and he was not a fraud. You're brainwashed by the media.
So he wasn't paid by lawyers actively sueing vaccine manufactures to find a medical reason for their clients to sue? Do you think it was just luck that all of his study subjects were plaintiffs and that the lawyers gave him almost half a million?
He also wasn't stripped of his ability to practice medicine then?

No seriously, what exactly do you think being objective means?
That's a lie. He was not paid by lawyers. He was paid by the hospital as a consultant.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #5946  
Old 12-05-2016, 03:06 AM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVDCXIV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
So if that's what you believe, why harp on it?
To get you to admit it.
I'm not convinced.
Correction: You're in denial.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), Dragar (12-05-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-05-2016), The Man (12-05-2016)
  #5947  
Old 12-05-2016, 03:10 AM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
So if that's what you believe, why harp on it?
To get you to admit it.
I'm not convinced.
Correction: You're in denial.
I'm really not.
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #5948  
Old 12-05-2016, 03:10 AM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Dr. Andrew Wakefield Deals With Allegations - Vaxxed
__________________
"We will not solve the problems of the world from the level of thinking we were at when we created them" -- Einstein

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #5949  
Old 12-05-2016, 03:11 AM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVDCXIV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Then tell me why spacecraft reach their destination with great precision even though the planets are tens of thousands of kilometers away from where we think they are.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), ChuckF (12-05-2016), Dragar (12-05-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-05-2016), The Man (12-05-2016)
  #5950  
Old 12-05-2016, 03:15 AM
Ari's Avatar
Ari Ari is offline
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area
Gender: Male
Posts: MXDCLXV
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
That's a lie. He was not paid by lawyers. He was paid by the hospital as a consultant.
So official government records were faked?

Cause I see Wakefield's name on this paper, not a hospital.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), But (12-05-2016), ChuckF (12-05-2016), Dragar (12-05-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-05-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-05-2016), The Man (12-05-2016), Vivisectus (12-05-2016)
Reply

  Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 9 (0 members and 9 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 1.71945 seconds with 14 queries