Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 12-04-2016, 08:26 PM
Nutty Legionnaire Provost

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

peacegirl, do you agree with Jeff Prager that the Mossad blew up Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland in 1988 and blamed it on Libya with intent to demonize Islam and lay the groundwork for 9/11? Sounds pretty sane to me.

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), ChuckF (12-04-2016), Dragar (12-04-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-04-2016), The Man (12-04-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 09:18 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Why do spacecraft reach their destinations with great accuracy if the planets are tens of thousands of kilometers from where we think they are? That's another test that your Dad's nonsense fails.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-04-2016), The Man (12-04-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 09:18 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

peacegirl, do you agree with your source Jeff Prager that Kristallnacht was a Jewish plot?
Thanks, from:
Old 12-04-2016, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
:lol:

If we saw in real time, we would see something else, as the moons of Jupiter show. This is a test of your Dad's nonsense, and it fails the test. Game over.
The moons of Jupiter would not show something different. This is not a test of my dad's nonsense because it does not fail the test that would prove his observations wrong. Game not over.
Now you're just making stuff up again. Have you forgotten what the problem is? Give a summary.
I'm not making up stuff again. Romer made certain observations. Based on those observations he came to the conclusion that it was delayed light that accounted for the lag time. If that's not a good enough summary, oh well. :sadcheer:
What observations did he make? No copypaste or links. In your own words.
I just told you. Io did not appear from the eclipse at the expected time. Romer concluded that the light took longer to get to Earth because the distance at that time of year was furthest from Jupiter. This was used to figure out the speed of light. I'd prefer not answering anymore questions on this subject.

http://www.mathpages.com/home/kmath203/kmath203.htm

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 12-04-2016 at 09:57 PM.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:56 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Quote:
Lessans' observations can be tested. They were not speculations.
You keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means.
What exactly do you think 'Observation' and 'speculation' mean?
Thanks, from:
Old 12-04-2016, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Quote:
Lessans' observations can be tested. They were not speculations.
You keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means.
What exactly do you think 'Observation' and 'speculation' mean?
Speculation is the forming of a theory without firm evidence.

Observation is the act of careful watching and listening to gain information.

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 12-04-2016, 10:01 PM

And observation?
Thanks, from:
Old 12-04-2016, 10:29 PM

So we can say that the idea vaccines cause autism is speculation based on poor observations.

So... about your favorite two papers in the giant 1053 page report, or was that just another copy and paste?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), But (12-04-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-04-2016), The Man (12-04-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I just told you. Io did not appear from the eclipse at the expected time.
In other words, he worked from the assumption that we see in real time, that didn't match the observations, so he concluded that we don't see in real time. Problem solved. :)

Quote:
Romer concluded that the light took longer to get to Earth because the distance at that time of year was furthest from Jupiter. This was used to figure out the speed of light. I'd prefer not answering anymore questions on this subject.
Because you're wrong and you know it.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), Dragar (12-05-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-04-2016), The Man (12-04-2016)
Old 12-05-2016, 12:02 AM

Quote:
So we can say that the idea vaccines cause autism is speculation based on poor observations.

So... about your favorite two papers in the giant 1053 page report, or was that just another copy and paste?
It's seeing a connection Ari. It's a correlation which needs to be taken seriously because it suggests vaccines may be a contributor to changes in the brain of a subset of children who cannot excrete the toxins.

I haven't had a chance to go over Prager's PDF.

Old 12-05-2016, 12:08 AM

Quote:
It's seeing a connection Ari. It's a correlation which needs to be taken seriously because it suggests vaccines may be a contributor to changes in the brain of a subset of children who cannot excrete the toxins.
What's a correlation? the fact the author is a fraud who massaged his data and lied to reach his conclusion? The fact you constantly scream about following the money but willfully ignore that he got paid to reach the conclusion he did? Or perhaps it's that no other study, not a single one, has provided the same connection he did.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), But (12-05-2016), Dragar (12-05-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-05-2016), The Man (12-05-2016)
Old 12-05-2016, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Quote:
What's a correlation? the fact the author is a fraud who massaged his data and lied to reach his conclusion? The fact you constantly scream about following the money but willfully ignore that he got paid to reach the conclusion he did? Or perhaps it's that no other study, not a single one, has provided the same connection he did.
Stop it Ari. You sound like anything but an objective researcher! :sad: Wakefield did not lie to reach his conclusions. He never claimed anything other than a possible correlation. He has been demonized!

Old 12-05-2016, 12:16 AM

Haha, really?
So tell me, how is one supposed to be objective?
Should I ignore all the evidence that he's a fraud, was paid to lie and that future research shows no link? Is that objectivity?

So far it seems like your version of objectivity is to believe the first thing you read over all else and to never admit error.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), But (12-05-2016), ChuckF (12-05-2016), Dragar (12-05-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-05-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-05-2016), The Man (12-05-2016)
Old 12-05-2016, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I just told you. Io did not appear from the eclipse at the expected time.
In other words, he worked from the assumption that we see in real time, that didn't match the observations, so he concluded that we don't see in real time. Problem solved. :)

Quote:
Romer concluded that the light took longer to get to Earth because the distance at that time of year was furthest from Jupiter. This was used to figure out the speed of light. I'd prefer not answering anymore questions on this subject.
Because you're wrong and you know it.
So if that's what you believe, why harp on it?

Old 12-05-2016, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Haha, really?
So tell me, how is one supposed to be objective?
Should I ignore all the evidence that he's a fraud, was paid to lie and that future research shows no link? Is that objectivity?

So far it seems like your version of objectivity is to believe the first thing you read over all else and to never admit error.
He was not paid to lie Ari, and he was not a fraud. You're brainwashed by the media.

Old 12-05-2016, 02:50 AM

Quote:
To get you to admit it.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), Dragar (12-05-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-05-2016), The Man (12-05-2016)
Old 12-05-2016, 02:55 AM

Quote:
He was not paid to lie Ari, and he was not a fraud. You're brainwashed by the media.
So he wasn't paid by lawyers actively sueing vaccine manufactures to find a medical reason for their clients to sue? Do you think it was just luck that all of his study subjects were plaintiffs and that the lawyers gave him almost half a million?
He also wasn't stripped of his ability to practice medicine then?

No seriously, what exactly do you think being objective means?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), But (12-05-2016), Dragar (12-05-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-05-2016), The Man (12-05-2016)
Old 12-05-2016, 02:57 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

At today's exchange rates, that would buy, like 13,000 copies of the Corrupted Text at $41 a pop on Amazon.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), Ari (12-05-2016), But (12-05-2016), Dragar (12-05-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-05-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-05-2016), The Man (12-05-2016)
Old 12-05-2016, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Quote:
To get you to admit it.
I'm not convinced.

Old 12-05-2016, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Quote:
So he wasn't paid by lawyers actively sueing vaccine manufactures to find a medical reason for their clients to sue? Do you think it was just luck that all of his study subjects were plaintiffs and that the lawyers gave him almost half a million?
He also wasn't stripped of his ability to practice medicine then?

No seriously, what exactly do you think being objective means?
That's a lie. He was not paid by lawyers. He was paid by the hospital as a consultant.

Old 12-05-2016, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
To get you to admit it.
I'm not convinced.
Correction: You're in denial.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), Dragar (12-05-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-05-2016), The Man (12-05-2016)
Old 12-05-2016, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
To get you to admit it.
I'm not convinced.
Correction: You're in denial.
I'm really not.

Old 12-05-2016, 03:10 AM

Dr. Andrew Wakefield Deals With Allegations - Vaxxed

Old 12-05-2016, 03:11 AM

Then tell me why spacecraft reach their destination with great precision even though the planets are tens of thousands of kilometers away from where we think they are.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), ChuckF (12-05-2016), Dragar (12-05-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-05-2016), The Man (12-05-2016)
Old 12-05-2016, 03:15 AM

Quote:
That's a lie. He was not paid by lawyers. He was paid by the hospital as a consultant.
So official government records were faked?

Cause I see Wakefield's name on this paper, not a hospital.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (12-05-2016), But (12-05-2016), ChuckF (12-05-2016), Dragar (12-05-2016), Stephen Maturin (12-05-2016), The Lone Ranger (12-05-2016), The Man (12-05-2016), Vivisectus (12-05-2016)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle